Finding vs. Seeing the Horsehead Nebula (was: Finding the Horsehead -- HOWTO)

Old November 24th 03, 03:09 PM
Starstuffed

Default Finding vs. Seeing the Horsehead Nebula (was: Finding the Horsehead -- HOWTO)

Two entirely different things ;o)

--
-------

Martin
To reply remove "ilikestars" from my email address

Old November 24th 03, 03:42 PM
Starstuffed

As you all have probably surmised, my sleepy eyes led me to the "New Post"
button -- which was located less than an inch away from the "Reply Group"
button that I meant to click so as to include my comment in the "Finding the
Horsehead -- HOWTO" post of Thad Floryan.

I have now separated the two buttons by a few inches.

My apologies.

--
-------

Old November 25th 03, 03:20 AM
Rod Mollise

Two entirely different thing

Hi SS:

Well...yes and no. Many people fail with Horsey because they are not on the
EXACT spot. With something this challenging, you have to know JUST where it is,
period, to have a hope of seeing it.

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers!
Goto http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html

Finding the Horsehead -- HOWTO Thad Floryan Amateur Astronomy 28 November 30th 03 04:40 PM
Filter Question Doink Amateur Astronomy 7 October 29th 03 03:13 PM
Outer Space/NASA Pictures . Space Station 0 September 8th 03 04:03 PM
Outer Space Pictures . Space Station 0 September 8th 03 03:51 PM
Whats in the sky today [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 3 July 14th 03 04:24 AM