Oregon Weather

Old September 4th 12, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Oregon Weather

On Sep 4, 4:51*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Sep 4, 12:47*pm, HVAC wrote:

On 9/4/2012 3:25 PM, Double-A wrote:

What do you do when you have to take a ****?
Is there a bathroom on the bus?

That can be a problem. *TriMet provides no restrooms. *I guess here in
the west. TriMet bosses assume that all their passengers will have the
"character" to hold it until they reach their final destinations.
However for those who can't, they might quip, legbags and Depends are
always a solution. *Also you might consider not drinking that full pot
of coffee right before your long cross-town bus ride, Harlow.

*From the smell in the elevator at the Sunset Transit Center when I got
on it one day, I could tell that someone had found a place to ****!

Where do the drivers ****?

Bus drivers have lounges at the transit centers where that can go to
**** or **** during a break they get at the end of each run. *They
have a place to smoke a cig too. *Don't know if they have enough time
for showers. *And maybe, since these lounges are so secretive, they
are allowed a couple of straight shooters for courage on the next leg
of their route! *This is the West, you know!

Come to think of it, an old timer bus rider just told me the other day
that there was a spot by a field near where I used to live where the
drivers would pull over the bus and take a **** out the door!

Double-A

I thought every bus had a toilet in back. Can you **** out the
window?. How come no hole in the floor? If you went.in your pants can
you sue? What security does the diver have.? Taxi dives are safe.
TeBet
Old September 4th 12, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Sep 4, 2:03*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Sep 4, 4:51*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Sep 4, 12:47*pm, HVAC wrote:

[...]

Not city busses.

Can you **** out the
window?

Yoou can try, but there might be some blow back!

How come no hole in the floor? *If you went.in your pants can
you sue?

They might sue you for the clean up!

Old September 5th 12, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

I pretty much **** everywhere...The world is my toilet.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old September 5th 12, 11:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Ya, Bert...Feel free to sue because you **** your pants.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old September 5th 12, 01:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Sep 4, 7:20*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 9/4/2012 4:51 PM, Double-A wrote:

Where do the drivers ****?

Bus drivers have lounges at the transit centers where that can go to
**** or **** during a break they get at the end of each run. *They
have a place to smoke a cig too. *Don't know if they have enough time
for showers. *And maybe, since these lounges are so secretive, they
are allowed a couple of straight shooters for courage on the next leg
of their route! *This is the West, you know!

Come to think of it, an old timer bus rider just told me the other day
that there was a spot by a field near where I used to live where the
drivers would pull over the bus and take a **** out the door!

I pretty much **** everywhere...The world is my toilet.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

AA If I was president I would give you one of the shuttles $25,000,000
toilets. I wonder how many Johnies that would make. Every park should
have toilets. Every beach, Truck stops have showers. YMCA have pools.
Be nice AA if you found a cheap motel and made a deal with them. I
think storing stuff is a waste of money. Before it gets to cold go
south for the winter. TreBert
Old September 5th 12, 02:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU CAN ALWAYS HOP FROM FOOT TO FOOT FOR ENTERTAINMENT, DA!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 4 Sep 2012 12:55:15 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
wrote:

The driver today had no personality. You know, there should be a
certain level of stand up comedy ability as a requirement for being a
bus driver. The passengers need the entertainment. Especially if
it's a long ride, and they have to ****!

Double-A

Old September 5th 12, 02:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU'D LOVE IT IN FRANCE, DA!

EVERYONE SMELLS THERE!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 4 Sep 2012 13:02:09 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
wrote:

Why does America in only this place and time have this fetish about
showers. They are not a survival requirement. Bert used to tell us
he took two showers a day! He would not like being around me. If you
don't eat, you will die. If you don't drink, you will die. If you
don't get a shower, you will not die. And through most of the earth's
history people have lived without showers. Though they may have had
the occasional bath, or dunk in a river. Now which famous King was it
who noted in his diary that he always took a bath once a year whether
he needed it or not?

Double-A

Old September 5th 12, 02:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I'VE SEEN KIDS ****ING ON THE LAWN RECENTLY!

Saul Levy

Old September 5th 12, 06:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Sep 4, 2:09*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Sep 4, 2:03*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

On Sep 4, 4:51*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Sep 4, 12:47*pm, HVAC wrote:

[...]

Not sure if they "pack". They have the Transit Police who are the
only TriMet authorities who can physically throw you off a bus, ticket
you, or even arrest you.

*Taxi dives are safe.

TeBet-

If you mean Taxi drivers, my stepson worked as a cab driver, and he
was robbed!

Double-A

Old September 5th 12, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Sep 5, 5:26*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

AA If I was president I would give you one of the shuttles $25,000,000
toilets. I wonder how many Johnies that would make. *Every park should
have toilets. Every beach, Truck stops have showers. YMCA have pools.
Be nice AA if you found a cheap motel and made a deal with them. I
think storing stuff is a waste of money. *Before it gets to cold go
south for the winter. *TreBert

I'm working on things.

64F here at 10:15 AM PDT. Clear and sunny skies. Wind S at 4 mph.
Humidity 65%. Predicted high 86F, low 46F. Sunny for the rest of the
week!

Still trying to get used to the new bus schecules. Running into the
old drivers on different times and busses. A lot of new drivers too.
The driver this morning passed my test of what a driver should be! He
was a real jive-assed Jaimacan style black guy who was rapping and
honking the horn in time as he drove the bus up the street! It should
be all about entertainment!

My favorite clerk at Walgreens is back from her 3 week vacation to
Disneyland. I asked where her mouse ears were!

Sleeping outside is OK these days, but it gets bit cold between 5 Amd
7 AM.

Double-A

Oregon Weather Double-A[_3_] Misc 551 August 23rd 12 07:22 PM
Oregon Weather Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 9th 12 11:16 PM