Who is Darla REALLY

Old December 6th 09, 06:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

Default Who is Darla REALLY

Okay my dear friends, I have been Darla... and Yubiwan and Sil and "the
Pros" for more than six years, now.
And frankly, I'm getting tired of it.
But before I tell you who I really am, I thought it might be interesting to
see if anybody's actually guessed my true identity already.
So if you were to choose from all the other posters to alt.astronomy, past
and present, who do you think Darla is REALLY...

Most likely __________.

2nd most likely __________.

3rd most likely __________.

Anybody can enter, no purchase necessary.

Now here is my choice as to who will come up with the right answer...

Most likely would be Jeff Relf.

2nd most likely would be oc/Jughead.

3rd most likely would be Double-A.

Oh! and I almost forgot... you have to promise not to be too angry with me.

**** Darla of news:sci.electromagnetics
Be well and come, be welcome.
You are the fifth star!

Old December 6th 09, 09:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky[_2_]

Well, until you learn to spoof headers better I know who you aren't: a
script kiddie.

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...
Okay my dear friends, I have been Darla... and Yubiwan and Sil and "the
Pros" for more than six years, now.
And frankly, I'm getting tired of it.
But before I tell you who I really am, I thought it might be interesting
to see if anybody's actually guessed my true identity already.
So if you were to choose from all the other posters to alt.astronomy, past
and present, who do you think Darla is REALLY...

Most likely __________.

2nd most likely __________.

3rd most likely __________.

Anybody can enter, no purchase necessary.

Now here is my choice as to who will come up with the right answer...

Most likely would be Jeff Relf.

2nd most likely would be oc/Jughead.

3rd most likely would be Double-A.

Oh! and I almost forgot... you have to promise not to be too angry with
me. G

Old December 6th 09, 09:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"greysky" wrote in message
Well, until you learn to spoof headers better I know who you aren't: a
script kiddie.

Oh no! dear Greysky, I wouldn't dream of skidding like that.
I'm simply too old to go around trying to impress a bunch of hackers.
And then, there's also the "other GR". G

Old December 6th 09, 09:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky[_2_]

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...

"greysky" wrote in message
Well, until you learn to spoof headers better I know who you aren't: a
script kiddie.

Oh no! dear Greysky, I wouldn't dream of skidding like that.
I'm simply too old to go around trying to impress a bunch of hackers.
And then, there's also the "other GR". G

Then I would encourage you to keep a 'stiff upper lip' and not divulge your
true identity. I find the game a pleasant one - it also amuses me to read
the posts of those who don't think you're an alien - they obviously do not
know what role playing is all about. Plus, if we find out you're really a
Coffeeboy or, heaven forbid, Uncle Al or Eric Gisse, well, maybe the suicide
index really will rise a notch or two :-) If you still must come clean, you
can tell us you really work for DARPA (play on names) and have been running
a multi year psi-ops on the psychological factors influencing human - alien
interactions.

Just don't expect me to come clean and tell you that I'm really an alien
pretending to be human, monitoring internet traffic from my star-base
orbiting Rigel...

Old December 6th 09, 10:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"greysky" wrote in message

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...

"greysky" wrote in message
[...]

Well, thank you for that, my friend.
And yet I wouldn't mind being myself again, or as close to it as I've ever
come.
Let's see if others will try to guess my "Clark Kent" persona. G

Old December 6th 09, 12:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...
Okay my dear friends, I have been Darla... and Yubiwan and Sil and "the
Pros" for more than six years, now.
And frankly, I'm getting tired of it.
But before I tell you who I really am, I thought it might be interesting
to see if anybody's actually guessed my true identity already.

See? I told you snappaheads that it's a man.

Poor idiots like Bert and Double A deserve an apology.

Old December 6th 09, 03:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  Heavy·Handed child·support laws have blessed the U.S. AND me.

Indelibly, “Darla” is Star·Swirler, a.k.a. Panius, Mr. POISON FALLS,
Paine Ellsworth, Ronald ( or “Angie”, Angela E. ) Lehlbach,
in the Tampa Bay, FL area. web·site:

http://home.att.net/~Ron.Lehl-Bach/P...H/millions.htm

Ronald Lehlbach (813) 930-0341 Tampa, FL 33602
2506 West Hamilton Avenue Tampa, FL 33614

By the way, “ Breed like Rabbits, Die like Rabbits. ”;
you can't fight hunger, child·prostitution, war, HIV, homelessness, etc.
unless you ·CONTROL· birth·rates ( via, admittedly, draconian laws ).

Sad, but true; if we want a civilized society,
taxes and regulations are the price we must pay.
Heavy·Handed child·support laws have blessed the U.S. AND me.
Old December 6th 09, 04:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...
Okay my dear friends, I have been Darla... and Yubiwan and Sil and "the
Pros" for more than six years, now.
And frankly, I'm getting tired of it.
But before I tell you who I really am, I thought it might be interesting
to see if anybody's actually guessed my true identity already.
So if you were to choose from all the other posters to alt.astronomy, past
and present, who do you think Darla is REALLY...

Most likely: Alexa Cameron (bat-**** crazy).

2nd most likely: Charles "ChuckWeasel" de Bohnehead,
World renowned goat humper.

3rd most likely: Brad "GuthBall" Guth, make believe Vesusian.

Anybody can enter, no purchase necessary.

Old December 6th 09, 04:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 5, 10:54*pm, "Darla" wrote:
[...]

Having more Sean fun at the expense of others, are we?

~ BG
Old December 6th 09, 04:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 6, 1:42*am, "greysky" wrote:
"Darla" wrote in message

g.com...

"greysky" wrote in message
[...]

That's correct, in that it's all a silly GAME with the likes of Darla,
isn't it.

~ BG

What if (on Darla) Darla[_3_] Misc 87 December 20th 09 05:50 PM
What if (on Darla) G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 November 30th 09 12:57 PM
Did Darla Box Herself in ? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 231 April 8th 08 04:53 PM
WHERE IS DARLA??? Double-A Misc 2 May 18th 06 04:06 PM
Darla where are you?? Greysky Misc 12 February 18th 05 04:44 AM