Every action has equal & opposite reaction?

Old August 2nd 08, 07:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on the pendulum) and a clock as close to perpetualmotion

Cactus Saul are you using big words to throw your weight around ? The
word Assimilate just does not fit Are you saying Brad and I think
alike? Let me say we come from exact different cultural back grounds.
And you are well away of that Bert

Old August 2nd 08, 07:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Lots of people have seen “ Star Trek Next Generation ”,

Old August 3rd 08, 11:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I'm just following the original Star Dreck script, BEERTbrain! lmao!

Can't fault me for that!

Saul Levy

Old August 3rd 08, 12:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Star dreck sounds to me like star ****? Well humankind can
relate to that after all we are all star stuff(Sagan) and star stuff is
nuclear waste. It fits Bert

Old August 3rd 08, 05:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 3, 4:45 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus Saul Star dreck sounds to me like star ****? Well humankind can
relate to that after all we are all star stuff(Sagan) and star stuff is
nuclear waste. It fits Bert

That's true enough, that everything is in one manner or another
nuclear waste, even human DNA is made of the same kinds of atoms that
makes our universe so vast and eye-candy worthy.

At an average density of perhaps as little as one atom per km3, and
otherwise hosting trillions upon trillions of photons/km3 is the
perpetual cosmic soup of everything that our universe has to offer.

If given a BB expanding sphere of 100 billion light years, that's
certainly a great deal of volume to fill with those few and far
between atoms at only represent a few percent of everything else
(including antimatter) that's out there.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 4th 08, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

It's such YUMMY stuff, BEERTbrain! lmao!

Look at all we can do with it.

One star's dreck is another star's YUMMY!

And it's CLEAN nuclear waste.

Saul Levy