Space Ship 1

Old June 25th 04, 08:19 PM
Double-A

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in message ...
Double-A I find that amazing you know and did work for Severn Trent
AVATAR. I have been investigating this corp.for 5 years. The FBI in
Wash. and the IRS because of the information I gave them are looking
into this corp. They are above the law here in central Florida. I tried
but could not bring them to court. It took me 5 years to have the water
and electric utility companies that they own to take out a license to do
business. With a license they have to pay taxes. They fired a manager
name Tom Keyes because he told me they paid no taxes,and now that they
have a license I have cost them millions of dollars. That is the reason
he gave that they are out to "get me" They don't read the meters any
more. They charge what they want. If you are a day late they add $5 to
your bill(each day) If your bill is not paid in 7 days they turn off
your water Severn Trent AVATAR has everyone they need in their pocket
I've tried to find some justice,inside Florida(found none) The FBI,or
the IRS are our only hope Lots of their employees have called me to say
I'm doing a good job,and keep it up.Still they are afraid to give me
their names,because they have families.. Bert

Bert,

I wasn't aware of their corrupt practices. My experience with Severn
Trent was that they made promises they must have known they couldn't
keep, reneged on there contract which held them responsible for cost
overruns, and delivered a product which was defective and apparently
cannot be fixed. This involved the sale and customization of their
water/sewer billing system to a large city. Besides the costs of
delayed implementation and unexpected ongoing maintenance costs, the
city has lost millions in revenues because of the systems failure to
bill many customers, especially commercial ones. So while some are
getting away with free water and sewage services, the average
residential customer is paying higher rates to make up the difference!

There was a settlement with Severn Trent, but it was far less than the
contract called for. People high up in the city run utility lost
their jobs over this! It seems that the only solution now is to look
for another replacement billing system.

Perhaps being headquartered in Birmingham, England, Severn Trent Plc
considers it part of their royal charter to exploit the "colonies".

Double-A
Old June 25th 04, 10:23 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A It took me a long time to figure out what the two words
"Severn and Trent stood for. Correct me if I'm Wrong. Are they not the
name of two rivers that flow through London? I'm laughing but you could
be so right about them coming down to the colonies to get back the money
king George spent on that war. On June 7 I paid my water bill. It is due
again on June 30. That makes two payments in one month.(only 23 days)
That means Severn Trent AVATAR has divided the year into 15 months. We
have to pay because water is so important for life. Double A I think it
would be better if we lost the war. It would be better if we had a
king,for there is no government in central Florida for those with little
money. Do you think Severn Trent AVATAR will let us have our daily
bread?

Old June 26th 04, 04:21 AM
Double-A

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in message ...

Hi Double-A It took me a long time to figure out what the two words
"Severn and Trent stood for. Correct me if I'm Wrong. Are they not the
name of two rivers that flow through London?

They are the two largest rivers in England, and Severn Trent started
out by managing those water resources, but I don't know whether they
flow anywhere near London. The River Thames flows through London.

I'm laughing but you could
be so right about them coming down to the colonies to get back the money
king George spent on that war. On June 7 I paid my water bill. It is due
again on June 30. That makes two payments in one month.(only 23 days)

Well I told you how poorly their billing system works. Most people
assume that their bills are usually right. But in some billing
systems, people's bills are usually wrong!

That means Severn Trent AVATAR has divided the year into 15 months. We
have to pay because water is so important for life. Double A I think it
would be better if we lost the war. It would be better if we had a
king,for there is no government in central Florida for those with little
money. Do you think Severn Trent AVATAR will let us have our daily
bread?

I wish I could offer advice. It looks like Florida owns the water
resources and infrastructure but is contracting out to Severn Trent
Avatar the management of those resources, so it wouldn't be a simple
matter of just trying to convert a private utility company to a public
utility district. You are going to have to deal with the existing
Florida politicians and bureaucrats to get any change.

It's like with Waste Management Inc. The have had the reputation for
years as being the most corrupt waste disposal company in the country,
yet no one blinks an eye when a city gives them a contract to handle
their garbage. I guess that's why city councilmen always look so
prosperous!

Good luck!

Double-A

Old June 26th 04, 10:56 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Double-A Thank you for your telling me about Severn Trent. Need a
miracle here in central Florida. The politicians,and the big
corporations have made fraud and corruption the only law. Bert

Old June 26th 04, 10:56 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier