On earth as it is in heaven.

Old March 12th 04, 10:27 AM
Jean Paul Turcaud

Default On earth as it is in heaven.

Good idea, and looking forward to the new technology going to be developed
from the True Geology understanding & based indeed on the UPL ! .... ,
which will allow us soon to reach Mars in less than 6 hours flying time !

LET'S PRAY NOW !

Our Celtic God and Loving Father
Who art the very nature of all things in Heaven.and Earth
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come! -
Thy will be done by us the Celts as it is on Earth and Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread of beauty, intelligence and understanding.
Do not forgive us our trespasses but let's pay for our erring ways
Punish dearly those who trespass against us according to Eternal Celtic
Justice
Lead us into knowledge of Thy Cosmic Laws
But deliver us from the Evil of the Semite Sects godly ****s of Adonaï,
Yahweh, Allah Ackbar & Jesus Christ
For Thine is the Kingdom!, and the Power!, and the Glory
For thy sons and daughters of the Chosen Celtic Race
For Eternity !

HAIL TO THE CELTS

Nature Laws are clear, straight forward and do not suffer exception.

Those who infringe them, pay for it ! ... and this is good !
.... and some of us Celts , can see the consequences of the Ignorance or
Contempt for Cosmic Laws taking their toll !!!
.... and this is very refreshing
since proving indeed there NO exception to Divine Laws !

NO Immunity !
NO Impunity !
NO Forgiveness !
NO Forgetting !

These are the Divine Laws of our ALMIGHTY CELTIC GOD , THE UNIQUE, THE
UNNAMED, THE BLESSED ONE and
HOLY CREATOR of all things !

HONOUR TO OUR CELTIC GOD !

--
Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australian Mining Pioneer

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~

"jonathan" a écrit dans le message de

These images are pleading with us.
From a million years ago, and a million
miles away they cry out, "this is how
we lived, and this is how we died".

They deserve a marker or two, and a
simple prayer. We should at least thank
them for the gift we are about to receive.

"In the name of the bee
And of the butterfly
And of the breeze, amen!"

Jonathan

Old March 13th 04, 03:32 PM
Rick Sobie

"jonathan" wrote in message ...

These images are pleading with us.
From a million years ago, and a million
miles away they cry out, "this is how
we lived, and this is how we died".

They deserve a marker or two, and a
simple prayer. We should at least thank
them for the gift we are about to receive.

"In the name of the bee
And of the butterfly
And of the breeze, amen!"

Jonathan

Nice

I'll add my pence...

Like a scene from a Monty Python movie hey cry out
"Hold on, I'm not dead yet"

http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/obj...objectid=34526

Old March 14th 04, 02:03 AM
Jean Paul TurdCad