The Origin of Gravity

Old May 25th 18, 03:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

Default The Origin of Gravity

On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 5:40:58 PM UTC-7, benj wrote:
On 5/24/2018 7:52 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
benj wrote:

On 5/24/2018 11:30 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
benj wrote:

On 5/23/2018 10:13 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

The problem with describing
The Origin of Gravity is
using 'words' to describe it..

math won't do..

and it is very differcult to picture..

before the big bang...

stars in the universe were like..
a dozen eggs.

All laid out next to each other
side by side...evenly.

but if you let all the eggs fall out..

without breaking

you need gravity to hold each one

to stop it from breaking..

Now,

The Origin of Gravity

is what kept the eggs

before the big bang...side by side evenly.

Sort of looking at the Big Dipper..

and a couple of eggs falling out.

The problem with describing
The Origin of Gravity is
using 'words' to describe it..

math won't do..

and it is very differcult to picture..

but imagine hitting a tennis ball at a net...

I know it is hard in terms you can understand..

let's take a dozen eggs...

all laid out next to each other
side by side...evenly.

That is how it looked before the big bang..

Now open the box of eggs and
turn it upside down so they can all
fall down..

you look on the floor and you got this
big mess..

eggs everywhere..

but, before they were all
laid out next to each other
side by side, evenly...

and then they fell out of the box...but
each egg fell out in a straight line.

You couldn't tell by looking at the floor..

you could say the eggs on the floor are now
galaxies...

but, but...

before the big bang..
all stars were
laid out next to each other
side by side, evenly...

and during the big bang they
all went out in a straight line..

but looking at the universe today...

it appears they are all scattered out..

but they are not.

Gravity bended the straight line they were following..

so, what
laid out the stars next to each other
side by side, evenly?

What form did Gravity have before the big bang?

Here is an illustration of the stars before the big bang..

* * * *

* * * *

* * * *

* * * *

* * * *

and here is an illustration of moments during the big bang...

* *
*
*
*
*
*

and here is an illustration after the big bang...

* . * . *
*
* . * . . *
. *
. . * *
. . .
. * * *
.
* . *
* *
*
*
. . *
*
*
. .

* . * . *
*
* . * . . *
. *
. . * *
. . .
. * * *
.
* . *

from order to disorder..

Utter nonsense.
There was no Big Bang.

I never said there was a big bang..I'm using those wwords to describe in terms that you can understand.

The universe went (transformed) from steady state to what you have today..

And the way you know today is steady state would be?
You are digging a hole deeper and deeper Faker.
Give it up.

I don't get it...you obviously have health issues..

i wrote: "The universe went (transformed) *from* steady state *to* what you have today.."

"from"! Do you know the definition of from?

and "to".

from and to

Is 3rd grade level reading to high for you????

I can try for 2nd grade level but you're not going to get any milk and cookies...

Don't try to change the subject, faker. It's not a matter of "from" and
"to" it is a matter of you drooling one about thing of which you have no
knowledge whatsoever. As a lib you think if you can imagine it, that
makes it reality. Just lay off your stash for a while, Faker.

The BB is supposed to be a SINGULARITY. You have no idea what that
fantasy is. I suggest you learn and then come back here.

changing the subject is a sure sign of mental instability. + 1