I see fred is off his psych meds again:(

Old July 1st 16, 01:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

Default I see fred is off his psych meds again:(

how sad for awhile there things were nice. now he is back to just being offensive
Old July 2nd 16, 04:10 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 12:10:36 AM UTC+12, bob haller wrote:
how sad for awhile there things were nice. now he is back to just being offensive

true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKBttQmhDBw
Old July 2nd 16, 08:14 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

William Mook wrote:

On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 12:10:36 AM UTC+12, bob haller wrote:
how sad for awhile there things were nice. now he is back to just being offensive

true

I assume he means you and your self-control issues, Mookie. You're
the one exploding at people and insulting them for no reason.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old July 2nd 16, 10:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 3:15:03 PM UTC-4, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 12:10:36 AM UTC+12, bob haller wrote:
how sad for awhile there things were nice. now he is back to just being offensive

true

I assume he means you and your self-control issues, Mookie. You're
the one exploding at people and insulting them for no reason.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

no i mean you fred!!!
Old July 2nd 16, 10:38 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

William Mook wrote:

On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 12:10:36 AM UTC+12, bob haller wrote:
how sad for awhile there things were nice. now he is back to just being offensive

true

I assume he means you and your self-control issues, Mookie. You're
the one exploding at people and insulting them for no reason.

no i mean you fred!!!

And what have I done to you lately, Bob? However, I'm certainly
willing to be "offensive" to you if that's what you really want.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old July 3rd 16, 04:43 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

And what have I done to you lately, Bob? However, I'm certainly
willing to be "offensive" to you if that's what you really want.

for a nice time this place had been nice.

but then you must of gone off your meds, and are trashing things

while you havent been directly attacking me, you are again making life miserable for everyone here

Old July 3rd 16, 05:46 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

bob haller wrote:

And what have I done to you lately, Bob? However, I'm certainly
willing to be "offensive" to you if that's what you really want.

for a nice time this place had been nice.

but then you must of gone off your meds, and are trashing things

The only people 'trashing' things are Mookie Math, Bobbert Blather,
Mezei Mumbles, and Jimp the Chimp ****.

while you havent been directly attacking me, you are again making life miserable for everyone here

Only the idiots. Congratulations on self-nominating.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

Gabby's First Words....We Need Psych Testing for Gun Ownership Boris Kapusta Amateur Astronomy 4 February 11th 11 12:41 AM
Popular Meds. We got it all! g9oyl [email protected] SETI 0 April 3rd 08 06:52 PM
Popular Meds. We got it all! ns629 [email protected] History 0 April 3rd 08 06:16 PM
Doglicker off her meds Daedalus Misc 0 July 20th 06 08:44 PM
Psych out for Mars Martin R. Howell Amateur Astronomy 2 April 26th 05 07:32 AM