Venus for dummies (1.0) / Brad Guth (GuthVenus)

Old February 5th 13, 03:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Venus for dummies (1.0) / Brad Guth (GuthVenus)

On Jan 2, 7:45*am, Brad Guth wrote:
Is Venus as truly insurmountable as we’ve been taught to believe?

It’s not exactly a Goldilocks kind of place, because it’s certainly
hot and seriously pressurized.

Those perfectly natural looking mountains, canyons and the associated
rock seem about right.

The atmosphere is mostly toxic to us, but well above them thick acidic
clouds it gets way colder than anywhere here or above Earth, and so
what gives with that?

As to its surface, is there anything that’s otherwise out of place or
irregular upon its hot crust and of the mountainous geology of its
roasted to death terrain and subsequent erosion that’s perhaps even a
wee bit unnatural or unexpected?

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”,GuthVenus

“GuthVenus” at 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#

Why not instead of our having to geoengineer a very hard and
outrageously spendy solution in order to alter the global environment
of the whole planet, or having to wait millions of years for nature to
take its course of gradually cooling off from the inside out, whereas
instead we could just as easily adapt ourselves by using raw
intelligence and applied physics, because any number of products
already exist that can withstand 811 K.

Are terrestrial open pit mining operations doing anything as to making
their pits look and feel pretty?

Do underground mining operations have to make their excavated tunnels
into tunnels of Eden?

Do submarine crews ever attempt to drain their oceans so that the
surrounding pressure and the issues of pesky buoyancy goes away?

Do astronauts have to keep sucking up any nearby or passing particles,
so that space remains a vacuum?

Where exactly does it say that heaven isn't too hot or too cold, or
simply too wet or too dry, and having an atmosphere that isn’t any
different than our terrestrial air?

Is there any terrain on any other planet or moon that’s as unusual or
as geometric utility looking, as what this one small area of Venus
(aka GuthVenus) has to offer?

Earth isn’t hardly 5% directly usable as is to naked Goldilocks that
are too dumbfounded and otherwise helpless to begin with. The vast
majority of other planets are not going to be naked Goldilocks
approved, although perhaps at least .1% should be exactly right and
via applied physics should make at least 1% as good enough or better
than Earth.

Be my guest and apply your very own photographic enlargement software,
as to viewing this one small but rather interesting area of Venus,
using your independent expertise as to enlarge or magnify this
mountainous area of Venus that I’ve focused upon shouldn’t be asking
too much. Most of modern PhotoZoom and other photographic software
variations tend to accomplish this automatically (including iPhone and
Safari), although some extra filtering and dynamic range compensations
can further improve on the end result (no direct pixel modifications
necessary).

“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...18595926178146

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

Old February 6th 13, 03:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

question:https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow...

[...]

Putting Goldilocks in harms way isn't necessary for accomplishing the
exploitation of Venus.
Old February 9th 13, 03:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 6, 6:54*am, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

No doubt microbes exist within the upper atmosphere of Venus, as they
do right here at 30,000+'.