NASA trending jobs

Old February 3rd 12, 01:42 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Philip[_3_]

Default NASA trending jobs

I download a watch a fair number of video clips from the NASA site and
of late I have noted a trend in the soundtrack of many of these videos,
especially the ones coming from the administrator's office staff.

Here I quote one of them: "... blah blah blah NASA blah blah jobs. Blah
blah more jobs blah blah. Many jobs blah blah blah ..."

Sarcasm aside, what irked me was the Deputy adminstrator, Lori Garver,
and her keynote address to the NASA Future Forum in Seattle last
December. I swear she must have mentioned jobs at least 20 times in a
fairly short speech.

It's come down to NASA being a modern day version of a New Deal program.

Philip

Old February 3rd 12, 09:46 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

On Feb 2, 7:42*pm, Philip wrote:
I download a watch a fair number of video clips from the NASA site and
of late I have noted a trend in the soundtrack of many of these videos,
especially the ones coming from the administrator's office staff.

Here I quote one of them: "... blah blah blah NASA blah blah jobs. Blah
blah more jobs blah blah. Many jobs blah blah blah ..."

Sarcasm aside, what irked me was the Deputy adminstrator, Lori Garver,
and her keynote address to the NASA Future Forum in Seattle last
December. I swear she must have mentioned jobs at least 20 times in a
fairly short speech.

It's come down to NASA being a modern day version of a New Deal program.

Philip

they have nothing else to promote themselves with.....

nasa wheres the earth shattering news from ISS?
Old February 4th 12, 10:51 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 3/02/2012 11:42 AM, Philip wrote:

I download a watch a fair number of video clips from the NASA site and
of late I have noted a trend in the soundtrack of many of these videos,
especially the ones coming from the administrator's office staff.

Here I quote one of them: "... blah blah blah NASA blah blah jobs. Blah
blah more jobs blah blah. Many jobs blah blah blah ..."

Sarcasm aside, what irked me was the Deputy adminstrator, Lori Garver,
and her keynote address to the NASA Future Forum in Seattle last
December. I swear she must have mentioned jobs at least 20 times in a
fairly short speech.

It's come down to NASA being a modern day version of a New Deal program.

Philip

Except unlike the 1930's, the government has some commercial competition.