Color of the Universe is silverywhite like the element plutonium(JohnsHopkins)

Old March 23rd 04, 07:01 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default Color of the Universe is silverywhite like the element plutonium(JohnsHopkins)

File002n PLUTONIUM ATOM TOTALITY Universe theory:
physics characteristics: color of the cosmos (JohnsHopkins Univ
recent findings)

by Archimedes Plutonium

this is a return to website location www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

---
Subject:
Is 200,000 galaxies enough to match the silver colour of
plutonium? color of Universe
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 14:42:17 -0600
From:
Archimedes Plutonium
Newsgroups:
sci.physics.electromag, sci.astro, sci.optics

--- quoting
http://www.reuters.com/news_article....StoryID=676227

---
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Red-faced astronomers said Thursday they
were mistaken when they reported that the universe is light green. It's

really beige.

"It was more colorful than it should have been, unfortunately," said
Ivan
Baldry, a post-doctoral fellow at Johns Hopkins University who
co-authored

the scholarly paper that gave the color of all the light in the
universe.

"It's much closer to white, really," Baldry said in a telephone
interview.
"More like cream."

Baldry and Karl Glazebrook, an assistant professor of astronomy at the
university, presented data at a meeting of the American Astronomical
Society in January finding that the color of the universe was a bit
greener
than pale turquoise.

The notion of stating a definitive color of all the universe's light was
whimsical one, destined to be nothing more than a footnote in their
final
paper, Baldry said.

Finding the color was a byproduct of an examination of some 200,000
galaxies to determine the rate of star birth as the universe aged.

By giving a numeric value to the colors of the different galaxies,
adding
them together and then averaging them, they came up with their color,
which they dubbed cosmic spectrum green.

But soon after this finding was announced, Mark Fairchild at the Munsell

Color Science Laboratories at the Rochester Institute of Technology in
New
York contacted them to say that the computer program the Hopkins
astronomers used inappropriately had set a feature known as the "white
point."

The white point is the point at which light appears white to the human
eye
in different kinds of illumination. The Hopkins astronomers' white point

was redder than it should have been, as if the universe was viewed under

red neon light.

"It's our fault for not taking the color science seriously enough,"
Glazebrook said in a statement. "I'm very embarrassed. I don't like
being wrong, but once I found out I was, I knew I had to get the word
out."

The new color of the universe, as viewed from outside the universe from
dark environment, is very light beige, but Baldry and Glazebrook do not
much care for that term.

In an updated version of their findings, they showed a patch of a color
just slightly darker than a white eggshell.

"Good luck if you can see the difference between this color and white!"
they wrote. "Suggestions for the name are welcome. As long as it is not
'beige'!"
--- end quoting ---

As the decades and centuries go by this measurement of the colour of the

Universe will be refined and increased for accuracy. What they will find

is that the colour of the Universe matches the silver colour of a
plutonium
atom. Not thorium, not uranium, not neptunium silver but only plutonium
silver color matches the colour of the Universe.

As for the Cosmic temperature of 2.71 Kelvin as measured by cosmic-
background radiation. Well that already matches plutonium intrinsic
thermodynamic temperature caused by Coulombic interactions.

I just do not know if 200,000 galaxies is enough of a sample to pick out

the silver colour of plutonium from the silver colour of its neighboring

atomic elements such as uranium. But the future is wide open to refine
the colour of the Universe.

And I am personally curious as to how long scientists will take to
become
honest. Honest in changing the name from "beige" (which it is not) to
that
of silver color. Silver is a gray color; a mix of white and black.

There will be a time lag before the news media changes the name beige to

silver because to say the Universe is a silver color threatens all of
those
scientists who believe in the Big Bang theory. The Big Bang cannot
accommodate any color to the universe. And due to the extreme hatred
shown by most every human towards the Atom Totality theory, there will
be reluctance to tell the truth. That beige is really silver color.

---

Amazing that it was 2 years ago I made the above post, seems like only a
year not 2.

But anyway, I wanted to say that the color of the Universe is something
that needs be measured and refined each year, sort of like a yearly
checkup.

The reason it is so important is because the color of the cosmos will
match the color of plutonium. The Big Bang theory cannot reconcile
color. The Atom Totality
theory requires the color to match the element.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
www.archimedesplutonium.com
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies
Old March 25th 04, 07:09 AM
John Schutkeker

I couldn't disagree more. The color of space may be silvery white, and
it's spectral signature may strongly resemble the spectrum of plutonium.
However it is only marginally resembles the element putonium, if at all.

Old March 26th 04, 08:28 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

John Schutkeker wrote in message .. .
I couldn't disagree more. The color of space may be silvery white, and
it's spectral signature may strongly resemble the spectrum of plutonium.
However it is only marginally resembles the element putonium, if at all.

Sounds as if you are disagree with semantics.

The JohnsHopkins researchers found a color for the Universe of a
slight-silvery-whitish. The appearance of plutonium as an element is
silvery-whitish.

So if the Universe is one single big atom of plutonium where Earth and
the night sky is the 5f6 where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are
galaxies, then there would be some match of color of the cosmos and
the plutonium sample held in one's hands.

If the Universe were a Chromium Atom Totality and scientists measured
the color then it would be a dazzling whitish color for we all know
how dazzling white chromium is.

What is counterintuitive to me is that the Cosmic Background Microwave
Radiation increases the lower in atomic number you go. For example, in
plutonium CBMR it is 2.74 Kelvin but in uranium it is higher and
higher the further down one goes. Counterintuitive because one would
think that with more electrons in an atom the temperature of an
electron cavity would be larger. One would think that element 96 would
have a higher temperature but instead it has a lower temperature from
plutonium. And so the whitish color decreases as the atomic number
increases.

Archimedes Plutonium
Old March 27th 04, 03:54 AM
John Schutkeker

(Archimedes Plutonium) wrote in
m:

John Schutkeker wrote in message
.. .

I couldn't disagree more. The color of space may be silvery white,
and it's spectral signature may strongly resemble the spectrum of
plutonium. However it is only marginally resembles the element
putonium, if at all.

Sounds as if you are disagree with semantics.

Actually, my disagreement was with the perceived sensationalism of the
metaphor. Among anti-nuclear luddites, Plutonium is commonly known to be
highly toxic, both chemically and radioactively, so it sounded like an
inflammatory statement to me.

I had actually heard that it had a slight greenish tinge, kind of like a
soft pastel.

So if the Universe is one single big atom of plutonium where Earth and
the night sky is the 5f6 where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are
galaxies, then there would be some match of color of the cosmos and
the plutonium sample held in one's hands.

I'd be very careful about this Universe = Single Atom idea that's so
common. As it happens, that's just a metaphor that dates from the early
days of big-bang cosmology and beat generation drug culture. If you take a
survey of the PhD's in this group, you will most certainly hear the
resounding statement that the universe is most definitely *not* a single
atom. That's just a convenient point of reference for people without any
formal study in physics.

You might want to wander into a lecturer's office in your local
university's physics department, and discuss the matter with him or her.
The universe is a devil of a lot more complex than a single atom, and in
fact contains about 10^80 single atoms, IIRC.

Old March 27th 04, 07:38 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 02:54:36 GMT John Schutkeker wrote:

(Archimedes Plutonium) wrote in
m:

(snips)

Sounds as if you are disagree with semantics.

Actually, my disagreement was with the perceived sensationalism of the
metaphor. Among anti-nuclear luddites, Plutonium is commonly known to be
highly toxic, both chemically and radioactively, so it sounded like an
inflammatory statement to me.

I had actually heard that it had a slight greenish tinge, kind of like a
soft pastel.

The JohnsHopkins team forgot a optics factor and only months later gave a
corrected version. They did not call it "whitish" but more of an "off-white".
We can say the sight of pure refined plutonium is "off-white".

So if the Universe is one single big atom of plutonium where Earth and
the night sky is the 5f6 where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are
galaxies, then there would be some match of color of the cosmos and
the plutonium sample held in one's hands.

I'd be very careful about this Universe = Single Atom idea that's so
common. As it happens, that's just a metaphor that dates from the early
days of big-bang cosmology and beat generation drug culture. If you take a

Not really. If anyone had taken the idea seriously they would have said what
chemical element it was. None of the BigBangers ever had the idea that the
Universe is one big atom. But Democritus perhaps had the idea but had no idea
of the Chemical Chart of Elements.

survey of the PhD's in this group, you will most certainly hear the
resounding statement that the universe is most definitely *not* a single

People with great new ideas, seldom if ever get any positive responses from
the so called community of intellectuals of that subject field. Democritus,
Copernicus, Galileo and even in our recent century of Wegener. People with
great new ideas quickly find out that the establishment is either too
incalcitrant or too dumb or too much connected to paychecks. And, an idea is
not great and new
if the majority of College professors latch onto the new idea fastly. It is a
great new idea if it takes the average College professor at least 2 or 3
centuries to realize it is "true".

atom. That's just a convenient point of reference for people without any
formal study in physics.

Your waffling indicates you have little skill in physics.

You might want to wander into a lecturer's office in your local
university's physics department, and discuss the matter with him or her.
The universe is a devil of a lot more complex than a single atom, and in
fact contains about 10^80 single atoms, IIRC.

I do not think I can teach you a fact, but will try nonetheless. Did you know
that the complexity of a single plutonium atom in the Shrodinger Equation is
so complex that if the entire planet Earth were a chain of supercomputers that
they would be unable to compute simple physical parameters for any length of
time. Just the number of Coulombic Interactions of the 94 protons to 94
electrons is of the order of 10^188 or another math person says 232!/2 which
is vastly larger than the total number of elementary particles alleged to
exist. So, quite definitely, one with an open mind (not your closed mind) can
see that there is more going on inside one atom than what is going on in the
entire macroworld.

Your trouble John is that you do not want or know how to discuss this topic,
but instead you want to brandish your prejudice.

Archimedes Plutonium

Old March 27th 04, 02:38 PM
ZZBunker

(Archimedes Plutonium) wrote in message om...
[...]

It's makes perfect sense, since CBMR concerns dissociated hygrogen and
helium clouds, not Uranium clouds.

And it only concerns Kelvin because QM people
are more Background clueless than they
are cosmic clueless.

Archimedes Plutonium

Old March 27th 04, 04:12 PM
Louis Boyd

ZZBunker wrote:

It's makes perfect sense, since CBMR concerns dissociated hygrogen and
helium clouds, not Uranium clouds.

And it only concerns Kelvin because QM people
are more Background clueless than they
are cosmic clueless.

A quick glance into the night sky demonstrates that on average the
universe is not bright enough to stimulate the color receptors in the
human eye. So for humans, the universe on average cannot be directly
seen as having any color. Amplified images can be made, but then we're
just looking at glowing phosphors or illuminated pigments. Perhaps it
does have an average color for some other beings with more sensitive sight.
--
Lou Boyd

Old March 27th 04, 08:24 PM
ZZBunker

Louis Boyd wrote in message ...
ZZBunker wrote:

It's makes perfect sense, since CBMR concerns dissociated hygrogen and
helium clouds, not Uranium clouds.

And it only concerns Kelvin because QM people
are more Background clueless than they
are cosmic clueless.

A quick glance into the night sky demonstrates that on average the
universe is not bright enough to stimulate the color receptors in the
human eye. So for humans, the universe on average cannot be directly
seen as having any color. Amplified images can be made, but then we're
just looking at glowing phosphors or illuminated pigments. Perhaps it
does have an average color for some other beings with more sensitive sight.

But an quicker day sky demonstates that eyes
aren't even needed to detect e-m radiation,
nevermind color receptors of any type.

The night sky is plenty bright to stimulate
color receptors. Since we have to remind have astrologers
and astronomers semi-daily anymore that refractors and
robots are the key to success in science, not chemists.
Old March 27th 04, 09:41 PM
Timothy Horrigan

Archimedes Plutonium wrote in message ...

Finding the color was a byproduct of an examination of some 200,000
galaxies to determine the rate of star birth as the universe aged.

By giving a numeric value to the colors of the different galaxies,
adding
them together and then averaging them, they came up with their color,
which they dubbed cosmic spectrum green.

This then led them to the erroneous conjecture that the universe is
just one giant copper oxide molecule.
Old March 29th 04, 02:27 PM
John Schutkeker

Default Archimedes Plutonium Is A Loser (Was: Color Of The Universe Is Like Plutonium)

Sigh... Well, nobody can say that I didn't try to light a single candle,
before I set about cursing the darkness.

Archimedes Plutonium wrote in
:

I'd be very careful about this Universe = Single Atom idea that's so
common. As it happens, that's just a metaphor that dates from the
early days of big-bang cosmology and beat generation drug culture.
If you take a

Not really. If anyone had taken the idea seriously they would have
said what chemical element it was. None of the BigBangers ever had the
idea that the Universe is one big atom. But Democritus perhaps had the
idea but had no idea of the Chemical Chart of Elements.

Here's a problem I'll bet you can't solve. Write down Schroedinger's
Equation in its simplest form. C'mon, you can do it; it's only four
symbols. Then write down the solution for the case of an electron in a
potential well surrounded by an infinitely high energy barrier. That's the
simplest known case, and I'll bet you can't even do that, Einstein, much
less solve for spin/orbit coupling in a harmonic oscillator.

Democritus you're not, Charlie. You self-taught guys make me crazy with
your space-cadet theories.

People with great new ideas, seldom if ever get any positive responses
from the so called community of intellectuals of that subject field.
Democritus, Copernicus, Galileo and even in our recent century of
Wegener. People with great new ideas quickly find out that the
establishment is either too incalcitrant or too dumb or too much
connected to paychecks. And, an idea is not great and new
if the majority of College professors latch onto the new idea fastly.
It is a great new idea if it takes the average College professor at
least 2 or 3 centuries to realize it is "true".

Blah, blah, blah. Been there done that, wasted too much time on it
already.

atom. That's just a convenient point of reference for people without
any formal study in physics.

Your waffling indicates you have little skill in physics.

Your finger pointing indicates that you have less. I'd pit my mathematical
physics abilities against yours any day of the week, not in verbal
arguments like this, but in classroom tests for university courses. I'd
eat you for breakfast, Jack.

[...]

Here's some advice for you: take an MIT level, introductory quantum physics
class and call me in the morning, junior. Until then, you're plonked.