With NASA of Today How long Would it Take To Go To TheMoon?

Old August 25th 04, 06:43 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Tom McDonald" wrote in message
Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Ray Vingnutte" wrote in message
. ..

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:14:05 GMT
Mad Scientist wrote:

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
SNIP

You see what you want to see. Do your own research, or remain the

ignorant baffoon that you must be.

In other words, just like the kook you are, asked to provide
evidence to back up your onager assertion that governments have
declared UFO's real, you dance around and refuse to do so.

Just like a kook

You guys are the kooks here. If any military observers are watching
your responses, they are laughing at how stupid you people are.

How do you know we are not working for the military??

See, just an example of how you never know.

Personally, I'm a paid disinformation agent. It's my job to make sure
that I and other amateur astronomers around the world keep the TRVTH a
secret, and hide the fact there is a brobdignagian pebble of doom
approaching.
The pay is good too.

Ah, but is is a Bright Bronze Basher of Brobdingnagian Bummerness? One
likes to keep one's Cataclysms From Space! straight in one's mind.

It was once called the Mauve Marble of Malevolence, IRRC

Old August 25th 04, 06:48 AM
Wally Anglesea

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...

More mental gymnastics demonstrated in the sociopathic games of the

Note how Mad Fool doesn't have an original thought. I taught him the
term mental gymnastics.

Wally,

It's his echolalia. We ought to sneak some more terms into our fun-poking
of him and take bets as to how long it will take for him to adopt them in
his abusive blow-off regurgiposts.

I've still got some saved to try out :-)

Each time he brings in a new onager assertion......

Old August 25th 04, 07:40 AM
Tom McDonald

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Ray Vingnutte" wrote in message
rg...

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:14:05 GMT
Mad Scientist wrote:

Wally Anglesea wrote:

[...]

OK, thanks. I'm oriented now.

--
Tom McDonald
Old August 25th 04, 07:42 AM
Tom McDonald

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...

More mental gymnastics demonstrated in the sociopathic games of the

Note how Mad Fool doesn't have an original thought. I taught him the
term mental gymnastics.

Wally,

It's his echolalia. We ought to sneak some more terms into our fun-poking
of him and take bets as to how long it will take for him to adopt them in
his abusive blow-off regurgiposts.

I've still got some saved to try out :-)

Each time he brings in a new onager assertion......

You mean he makes unfounded statements about small Roman siege
engines, too?

--
Tom McDonald
Old August 25th 04, 10:02 AM
Paul Lawler

"Wally Anglesea" wrote in
:

Mad Scientist wrote:

Wally Anglesea wrote:

[...]

And here I thought it was the massive maroon marble of madness?
Old August 25th 04, 10:09 AM
Paul Lawler

Tom McDonald wrote in
:

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...

More mental gymnastics demonstrated in the sociopathic games of the

Note how Mad Fool doesn't have an original thought. I taught him the
term mental gymnastics.

Wally,

It's his echolalia. We ought to sneak some more terms into our
fun-poking of him and take bets as to how long it will take for
him to adopt them in his abusive blow-off regurgiposts.

I have noted that even though I and others have mentioned it several times,
he has never once denied being a high school student. So one can only hope
that homework will catch up with him eventually. I am beginning to
actually regret suggesting he try out for the debate team, as his
intractability would be a real detriment to his partner.

He does actually demonstrate an ability to learn though... at least on a
rudimentary level. Like you, I taught him "ad hominem" and "bona fide"
which he can now parrot with ease.
Old August 25th 04, 10:10 AM
Paul Lawler

Mad Scientist wrote in
e.rogers.com:

More mental gymnastics demonstrated in the sociopathic games of the
Usenet losers.

Do you just cut and paste this response in every post? I guess we have to
conclude that you are incapable of answering a simple question.
Old August 25th 04, 10:11 AM
Paul Lawler

Mad Scientist wrote in news:WkQWc.5072$UTP.2084
@twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com:

More mental gymnastics demonstrated in the sociopathic games of the
Usenet losers.

Irrelevant cut and paste response and continued refusal to answer the
question, noted.
Old August 25th 04, 12:13 PM
Wally Anglesea

"Paul Lawler" wrote in message
. 125.204...
"Wally Anglesea" wrote in
:

Mad Scientist wrote:

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
. net.cable.rogers.com...
[...]

IIRC there was a whole thread on what to call it, and it was on a webpage
somewhere.
If anyone knows where it is, I'd sure appreciate it.

Old August 25th 04, 01:00 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Well when I thought posting this post I did not think it would get this
much attention.(glad it did) NASA and all of you know I have little
love for todays NASA. Main reason scraping the Saturn V after that they
wasted to much time going round and round for 37 years in low orbit.
It is today a money machine for corrupt politicians. Their motto is life
is cheap,but a buck is still a buck. Bert

Unofficial Space Shuttle Launch Guide Steven S. Pietrobon Space Shuttle 0 August 5th 04 01:36 AM
Selected Restricted NASA Videotapes Michael Ravnitzky Space Station 5 January 16th 04 04:28 PM
NASA Releases Near-Earth Object Search Report Ron Baalke Misc 0 September 10th 03 04:39 PM
Risks Hallerb Space Shuttle 38 July 26th 03 01:57 AM
NYT: NASA Management Failings Are Linked to Shuttle Demise Recom Space Shuttle 11 July 14th 03 05:45 PM