A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Coveup Back in the News (WOW)

Old September 1st 13, 04:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Coveup Back in the News (WOW)

Home for poor boys that GOPers,and KKK raped and killed was on CNN 46 boys buried on school grounds. I posted this 3 years ago ,but few believed it. Fact is Charlie Crist,Jeb Bush,and Severn Trent Avatar all knew what was happening there. Reality is Charlie Crist like top GOPers got their child sex there. Crist ran to NYC andb got married to show how straight he was. O Ya Now some of the survivers have come forward. Seems the boys were killed in the homes laundry dryers. My prediction is it again will be covered up. People by now should get the picture Florida is ruled by GOP,KKK Severn Trent Avatar period TreBert
Old September 1st 13, 06:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, September 1, 2013 8:24:27 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
Home for poor boys that GOPers,and KKK raped and killed was on CNN 46 boys buried on school grounds. I posted this 3 years ago ,but few believed it. Fact is Charlie Crist,Jeb Bush,and Severn Trent Avatar all knew what was happening there. Reality is Charlie Crist like top GOPers got their child sex there. Crist ran to NYC andb got married to show how straight he was. O Ya Now some of the survivers have come forward. Seems the boys were killed in the homes laundry dryers. My prediction is it again will be covered up. People by now should get the picture Florida is ruled by GOP,KKK Severn Trent Avatar period TreBert

That's just another example of how the mostly white Semites and other faith-based cabals/mafia did stuff when few if anyone was looking.

Before there was any government, there was only religion, and it was downright nasty, especially to dark or even the least bit brown-skin ethnicity (including those of their own kind that weren't sufficiently white as having to fend for themselves).
Old September 2nd 13, 03:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, September 1, 2013 11:24:27 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Godfather will never let the press run with this. It will prove what I have been posting over 22 years. America has gone from a great nation to a very bad fascist system. No poor person is safe. The day of Tang is getting close. Get the picture yet? TreBert
Old September 2nd 13, 09:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar
external usenet poster

I just caught that:

"Coveup" ????

You demented moron ... you're too dumb to even be processed
into dog-food ... dogs don't like the taste of **** ...

Old September 3rd 13, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

So far only thing that leaked out is those that lived in that school want to tell what happened to those 46 children buried on the school grounds. They are screaming out for justice. They will get GOP KKK Avatar justice. I hope the truth will be told,but so far its to hot for the press to take on. TreBerty
Old September 4th 13, 02:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

Do not see any more "fallow up on this by the press. Like those 21 engineers that quit and went public that the shuttles were not safe,and that NASA was a wing of the Mafia put together by Nixon,and Walter Annenberg. They got a very short life. Now 46 boys raped and killed by GOPers and KKK is again completely covered up. What has happened to my America.? How many children must die? Can't others even in this group look into this grave matter. 46 graves of children TreBert
Old September 4th 13, 09:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 6:49:39 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Do not see any more "fallow up on this by the press. Like those 21 engineers that quit and went public that the shuttles were not safe,and that NASA was a wing of the Mafia put together by Nixon,and Walter Annenberg. They got a very short life. Now 46 boys raped and killed by GOPers and KKK is again completely covered up. What has happened to my America.? How many children must die? Can't others even in this group look into this grave matter. 46 graves of children TreBert

Notice how Zionists/Jews like our resident mafia Nazi rabbi Saul Levy and their brown-nosed army of pretend-Atheists, always have sufficient time and context for topic/author profiling, stalking and provoking those of your kind. Bringing up potential issues of accountability and remorse is apparently never a good thing for those living large and still taking advantage of others, as clearly interfering with their faith-basted right of global domination.

What exactly were your parents doing when so many of those kids were having to pay the ultimate price?

How many times must I bring up how corrupted and simply dishonest our government has been, before it dawns on you that we've been systematically deceived and otherwise snookered from the very get go, as of long before operation Paperclip and their DARPA/NASA/Apollo era?

Exactly how many if any government agencies or faith-based cabals/mafia are we supposed to always trust, as to their having been telling us the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Old September 5th 13, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

We could use internet news groups to see that news that is mentioned and then covered up is hard to do. We could call CNN ABC NBC and the press to investagate and let the heads roll. Its comes down to WE THE PEOPLE or the rich and powerful. TreBert
Old September 5th 13, 08:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, September 5, 2013 10:37:55 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:

We could use internet news groups to see that news that is mentioned and then covered up is hard to do. We could call CNN ABC NBC and the press to investagate and let the heads roll. Its comes down to WE THE PEOPLE or the rich and powerful. TreBert

Indeed, this Usenet/newsgroup or the Google Groups Plus(GG+) alternative of informing the general public and whatever officials might dare to read of our stuff, should become the ultimate social/political and policing media that everyone has access to, and of which they can contribute whatever's their own interpretation.

Old September 9th 13, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

Reality is the Godfather controls the news. It was Ben Franklin that said. "THe press is the watch dog for democracy" Now we know how our democracy was killed. TreBert