[fitsbits] moving headers.

Old September 16th 08, 04:28 PM posted to sci.astro.fits
Douglas S. Brenner

Default [fitsbits] moving headers.

Hope I'm in the right place.

I have a fits file with the desired header in the first HDU test.fits
[0] and the data in the second test.fits[1]. I need to combine it
into one file that works in ds9. How do I do this?

Thanks.

Douglas Brenner, Ph.D
Research Scientist
Department of Astrophysics