Latest moon attempt

Old October 3rd 12, 10:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_3_]

Default Latest moon attempt

"Paul Ciszek" wrote in message ...

In article ,
RichA wrote:

When it comes to the Moon and planets, size matters. This was shot
with a Panasonic G1 and a home-made 1000mm f8 lens. The lens aperture
was 120mm.

http://www.pbase.com/andersonrm/imag...38333/original

OK, I need to just give up. Homemade, no less. An expensive tripod
doesn't hold my 500mm lens adequately still; I leave image stabilization
turned on. How do you hold that 1000mm monster still enough?

Tripod? Did you really say “tripod”? A f**king TRIPOP?
What do you think this is, photographing your sister’s wedding and
you don’t want confetti on the lens? Yes, you need to just give up!
-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway
Old October 5th 12, 11:34 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Oct 3, 2:27*am, (Paul Ciszek) wrote:
In article ,

EDIT

None of the above create jobs,

whereas the stock market, investments, banks, and oil companies do
work to create jobs.

(man-bear-pig: It was the altitude!)

Old October 7th 12, 03:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

Den torsdag den 4. oktober 2012 18.53.00 UTC+2 skrev Lord Ignoramus ' Flattery

(or just give up.)

Im Pop to my

grandchildren. So my bicycle is a popsicle and my tripod is a
tripop.

What a terrifying prospect! A tripop having mated successfully with a human being? Which has now resulted in a second wave of your evil, alien invasion? This is easily enough to give one pause! I had no idea (until now) that reptiles were even capable of breeding with mankind. The MIBs will be with you shortly. Resistance is futile.