DEATH DOES NOT EXIST -- Coal Mine Rescue Proves It

Old July 2nd 03, 10:39 AM
Ed Conrad

Default DEATH DOES NOT EXIST -- Coal Mine Rescue Proves It

Proof of Lfe After Death, here handed you on a silver platter.

Who are you going to believe? Members of the Pseudoscientific
Establishment who for decades have ignored -- and played games with --
solid evidence in order to protect their vested interests?

Or me, someone who has long been aware -- and have said so -- that
"experts" in certain disciplines of science are a disgrace and an
embarrasment to the sacred word Truth.

==============

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/prooflogo.gif

The question of whether God exists has been the subject
of controversy probably as long as people have been able
to talk -- and argue.

If He does exist, God certainly doesn't often make it
obvious, undoubtedly for some very good reason.

But every once in awhile, He allows the incredible reality
of His existence -- and His awesome power -- to be known
in the most unlikely sort of way.

It not only provides the evidence that He is, but also offers
the proof that life certainly doesn't end when you or your
loved ones die.

This, of course, is what happened back in August 1963
when a pair of lowly rather insignificant coal miners were
entombed more than 300 feet below the surface following
a cave-in inside a mine in Pennsylvania's anthracite region.

David Fellin, 58, and Henry "Hank" Throne, 28, seemed
destined to die a horrible death because their chance
of being rescued was astronomical, probably even worse.

However, when all hope seemed gone, God stepped in,
flicked His finger and, all of a sudden, Pope John XXIII
-- who had died in a hospital in Rome, Italy, 10 weeks earlier --
appeared to Fellin and Throne in their pitch-black tomb,
radiating a bluish light that cast no shadow.

Pope John, half the age of the old man he was when he
passed away, was grinning at the two miners, his arms folded
in front of him, and he remained inside their subterranean
chamber for at least eight full days.

It was in the 14th day of the ordeal that the most incredible
mining rescue of all time took place as Throne, then Fellin,
were hauled to the surface through a bore hole, wearing
football helmets and parachute harnesses.

After being entombed for 14 days -- the first 5 1/2 without any
contact whatsoever with the outside world and the last 7 1/2
during a phenomenal rescue operation watched by people
around the world in complete fascination --the two miners
finally were safe on the surface, a most happy ending that was
front-page news in every newspaper throughout the Free World.

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/proof1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/remember.gif

Okay, so God didn't actually stick His visible presence -- His
blessed Nose -- into the making of the many miracles that
had taken place inside the mine. But, being All-Wise, He
had sent a fitting ambassador to "supervise" the rescue
operation to make sure the miners would come out alive.

God undoubtedly had picked Pope John for this particular
job because, during his lifetime, his incredible humility had shone
like a beacon, even after he had become world famous.

And that humility was never more obvious than on Christmas
Day in 1958 -- beloved Pope John's very first Christmas at
the Vatican -- when, on the spur of the moment, he decided
to pay an impromptu visit to a prison in Rome that housed
the city's most hardened convicts.

When Pope John entered the outer reaches of the prison,
both Vatican and prison staff expressed concern for his safety
but breathed a sigh of relief realizing that impenetrable bars
of steel offered sufficient protection from the usually angry
men on the other side.

Imagine, then, how stunned they must've been when Pope
John, smiling and waving to the prisoners who were some
distance away, suddenly ordered the main cell door opened
because he said he wanted to go inside.

When Pope John entered the cell block, these so-called
hardened criminals dropped to their knees and began applauding
this incredible gesture of love and compassion for his fellow man.

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/popejail2.jpg

That's why it isn't difficult to figure out why God, when He
needed a fitting representative to keep a pair of crusty miners
from their appointment with certain death, certainly couldn't
have made a better choice.

This is because Angelo Roncalli, who had spent the twilight
of his life spreading sunshine as Pope John XXIII, tried to unite
people of all different faiths and yet respected those who did not
believe. He was a true brother in the Brotherhood of Man -- and
it was just coincidental that he happened to be a priest.

The clear, unmistakable fact is that Pope John XXIII was one
of the 20th Century's most noble, most admired and most loved
personalities.

Obviously, that's why even God liked him.

===================

http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/proofbible.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/proofpope.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/proof7bw.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/chronolgy.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/fellinquote.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/thronequote.gif

Proof of Life After Death
and
Man as Old as Coal

http://www.edconrad.com

Old July 6th 03, 02:41 AM
It's Me Again

Stop polluting NG's with your garbage. Crawl back to alt.talk.orgins and
take your medicine.

Old August 2nd 03, 01:00 AM
Keith Pinto

I'm a mature, sincere person writing to you, and I'm telling you this
works... Give it a try... You WILL make some serious cash ! Don't dream of
enjoying a rich pension. Do something to get it. I am an ex Royal Marine,
who was injured in line of duty. My pension does not last the month. I gave
this a real go and it is turning out trumps. I will not need my governments
pittance of a pension. I am free again.

Hello,

I'm a real person writing to you, and I'm telling you this works...

Give it a try... You WILL make some serious cash !

You may have seen this business before and

ignored it. I know I did - many times! However,

please take a few moments to read this letter.

I was amazed when the profit potential of this

business finally sunk in... and it works!

With easy-to-use e-mail tools and opt-in e-mail,

success in this business is now fast, easy and

well within the capabilities of ordinary people

who know little about internet marketing. And the

earnings potential is truly staggering!

I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END! -

follow what it says to the letter - and you will not

worry whether a RECESSION is coming or not, who is

President, or whether you keep your current job or not.

Yes, I know what you are thinking. I never responded

to one of these before either. One day though,

something just said: "You throw away $25.00 going to

a movie for 2 hours with your wife. What the heck."

Believe me, no matter where you believe those "feelings"

come from, I thank every day that I had that feeling.

I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be

doing had I not. Read on. It's true. Every word of it.

It is legal. I checked. Simply because you are buying

and selling something of value.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half a million dollars every 4 to 5

months from your home.

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

Doubt is expensive. Only a persons doubts keep them poor. Cynics never win,
unchecked doubt and fear creates a cynic. Cynics criticize, winners analyse.
In order to win you must first take action.

Give yourself a chance!! Read this mail to the end - This works!!

For only US$25 from your pocket - No more investments, or hidden costs.
Start earning CASH in your mail, No Experience Needed, because I will
Personally show you how, every step of the way, via whatever method you
wish, e-mail, MSN, ICQ etc etc ,if you have 2 minutes, read the details
below and then ...... THINK about it! It really is so OBVIOUS!.

Give the mail below a read AND READ IT THOROUGHLY FROM BEGINNING TO END, ITS
VERY IMPORTANT- don't waste this opportunity! It really is working for
me!!!! I will guarantee that I will help you PERSONALLY get set up.
Once you are making money, then so am I, so it is in my benefit to give you
all
the support you will need!

Never mind the NaySayers! only one way to find out US$25 - and the
opportunity to make 50,000$ or may I dare say 100,000$ + - Minimal
effort required - NOT your hard earned money!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ BELOW. I WISH YOU MANY HAPPY DOLLARS! (US DOLLARS
MAY I ADD!!)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ORIGINAL MESSAGE STARTS HERE AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half a million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say "Bull", please read the following. This is the letter
you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of
this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted
an entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to
see if it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether
or
not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are "absolutely NO
laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can 'follow
the simple instructions' they are bound to make some mega bucks with only
$25 out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS
ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: "Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I
was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad
I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received a total
$610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in."

Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Another said: "This program has been around for a long time but I never
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I
decided
to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and Voila!
...... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First month I only made
$240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00. So
far,
in he past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over
$710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in this program is
to follow
the simple steps and NOT change anything.

More testimonials later but first,

=========== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ====
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily
and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and
AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME
TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

===== Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====

For each report, send $5 US CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT
LIST next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT
CORNER in case of any mail problems.

WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS!
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and
resell them.

YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from
these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will
be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in
case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is
instructed below in steps 1 through 6 or you will lose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will
also
see how it will not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT
work!!! People have tried to put their friends' or relatives' names on
all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this
way. Believe us, some have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So
Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if
you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering a product for sale and
getting paid for it. Treat it as such and you will be VERY profitable
in a short period of time.

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take THIS advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has

made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY! This is
critical to YOUR success.

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save
it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case you lose any data. To assist
you with marketing your business on the Internet, the 5 reports you
purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which
includes
how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified
ads and much more. There are 2 primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
we will assume you and those involved send out only 1,000 e-mails each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receives only a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%)
response
(the response could be much better but let's just say it is only 0.2%). Also
many people will send out hundreds of thousands of e-mails instead of only
5,000 each. Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people
responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000. Out
of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's 100 people
who responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000
people
send 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The
0.2%
response is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000 people send out
5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The
0.2%
response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half a million
dollars).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 +
3.....$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.... $500,000 ....
Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE
MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU
MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half
or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more?
There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting,
with thousands more coming online every day. Believe me, many people will do
just that, and more!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds
of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet
will easily get a larger response.

We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you
go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service on all
orders.
This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
address on it, will be prompt because they cannot advertise until they
receive the
report.
=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================

The reason for the "cash" is not because this is illegal or somehow
"wrong". It is simply about time. Time for checks or credit cards to be
cleared
or approved, etc. Concealing it is simply so no one can SEE there is money
in the envelope and steal it before it gets to you.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY ONLY) for each report. Checks
NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, write the NUMBER &
the NAME of the report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name
and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The Net"
Order Report # 1 From:
Keith Pinto

13 Newlands Close

Pyle, Bridgend.

CF33 6LT

Wales , UK.

REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
Internet"
Order Report #2 from:
Mother Earth

Suite 353

186-8120 No2 Road

Richmond, BC

V7C 5J8 Canada
REPORT # 3: "The Secrets to Multi-Level Marketing on the Internet"
Order Report # 3 from:
Ms Jeannette Lee
Block 405 Sin Ming Ave
#18-265
Singapore 570405

REPORT # 4: "How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net"
Order Report # 4 from:
Mr Noel Hines
275 Oxford Street
Bilston
WOLVERHAMPTON
West Midlands
WV14 7DG
ENGLAND

REPORT # 5: "How to Send 1 Million E-mails for Free"
Order Report # 5 from:
Hammersmith
Po. Box 65
DK-7300 Jellin
Denmark

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do.

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you do not, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100
or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in ! THIS IS
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list, you
are placed in front of a different report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF
E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income
you can generate from this business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT.
You can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever
imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in
any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy
of this exciting report after you have put your name and address in Report
#1 and moved others to #2 .....# 5 as instructed above. One of the people
you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be
on every one of them.

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you
will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

============= MORE TESTIMONIALS ===============
"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving 'junk mail'.
I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population
and percentages involved. I 'knew' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored
my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet.
I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old 'I told you so'
on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3
weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had
received
total $ 147,200.00 ......... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in
her 'hobby'."
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative as I am, I decided that
the
initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. I was surprised
when I
found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made
$319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is
that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better
investment with a faster return and so big."
Dan Sandstorm, Alberta, Canada
"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mail again by someone
else......... 11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
money came within 22 weeks."
Susan De Sua, New York, NY
"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within
10
days the money started to come in. My first month I made $20, in the 2nd
month I made $560.00 and by the end of the third month my total cash count
was
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks to Internet."

Fred Delicta, West port, New Zealand
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, DC

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301,
paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.

* This message is not intended for residents in the State of
Washington, Virginia or California, screening of addresses has been done to
the
best of our technical ability.
* This is a one time mailing and this list will never be used again.

Finally this opportunity does work, however, if you choose not to
participate I do wish you a long and happy prosperous life. Take a look at
my other business:

For UK residents who wish to look at an exciting program in home utilities
and e-shopping ,with residuals after 6 customers.

http://www.telecomplus.co.uk/idm-value

Join Paypal for the easiest way to transfer money on the net:

http://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=WN7ZVJSKU9DXL

The USA Times which is going to be the largest US newspaper has gone mlm!
Little time is left before Launch. Their 5 levels affiliate program can give
thousands of dollars in residual income! Save your place now before you are
left out!

http://www.newsbucks.com?id=29678