Maybe now NASA will stop with the GW B.S.

Old October 1st 10, 04:39 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto

Default Maybe now NASA will stop with the GW B.S.

cnn:
Congress passed a $19 billion bill authorizing NASA to launch an added
shuttle mission and to develop a heavy-lift vehicle. But 1,200 workers
are to be laid off Friday.
Old October 1st 10, 06:27 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Oct 1, 4:39*am, "$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto"
wrote:
cnn:
Congress passed a $19 billion bill authorizing NASA to launch an added
shuttle mission and to develop a heavy-lift vehicle. But 1,200 workers
are to be laid off Friday.

I am afraid not,NASA hiring policy still looks heavily weighed towards
social engineering otherwise known as 'climate change' thereby
diluting the incredible reputation that this organization once
rightfully enjoyed.The real work is in human adventure and not
computer modelling as humans are not designed to be stuck with a
perpetual 'climate' drumbeat of the most boring people ever to gain
influence on a global scale.I did envisage that this could be turned
around as NASA has still the clout to face up to a crisis however it
appears that the direction of the organization is still towards
scaremongering that hasn't been seen since the disintegration of older
civilizations based on human sacrifice to appease droughts or
floods.It really is that bad.
Old October 1st 10, 07:17 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Oct 1, 7:27*am, oriel36 wrote:
snip trolling feckwit's religiooze diarrhoea

Your opposition to anything not directly interpreted for you from the
bible is undermining anything more you might have to say online. You
are, of course, still entitled to your blinkered opinions. Though your
"Severely Handicapped Thinker" badge should be prominently displayed
in the windscreen before you leave your place of hiding from reality.
It seems only fair that you publicise your handicap by adopting a
suitable signature to avoid all confusion. "Closed Mind" seems most
apt under the circumstances. "Monkshood" even better.
Old October 1st 10, 08:10 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Dawlish

On Oct 1, 7:17*am, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Oct 1, 7:27*am, oriel36 wrote:
snip trolling feckwit's religiooze diarrhoea

Your opposition to anything not directly interpreted for you from the
bible is undermining anything more you might have to say online. You
are, of course, still entitled to your blinkered opinions. Though your
"Severely Handicapped Thinker" badge should be prominently displayed
in the windscreen before you leave your place of hiding from reality.
It seems only fair that you publicise your handicap by adopting a
suitable signature to avoid all confusion. "Closed Mind" seems most
apt under the circumstances. "Monkshood" even better.

It happens. there are all sorts of agendae that drive the deniers, as
I've shown on a daily basis. Right wing, religious fundamentalism and
creationsism sits in there squarely with others.

1. If you beleive GW is caused by physics, it cannot sit with a
creationist viewpoint; can it?

2. If you believe that we should be able to enjoy every freedom
possible without government interference, that cannot sit with a
belief that GW is caused by people, can it?

3. If you believe that other nations, colours and peoples are not as
good as your own colour, then you can believe that you can do exactly
what you want to the others and it is no consequence if they suffer.
e.g use their resources for yourself and to hell with any warming
consequences? Can't you?

4. If you believe that you should be able to use any rsources you wish
to maintain your lifestyle and your freedoms, then you are going to
hate people that would stop you and protect the planet. Wouldn't you?

There are many, many more, but beliefs like this sit at the heart of
deniers and the agendae slip out on here daily, as most are not bright
enough to keep them concealed all the time. That's why they believe
what they do in the face of so much contrary evidence. Moreover, it's
the only way they *can* believe what they do. All those foul agendae
above shut the mind down to what is actually happening around them.
Old October 1st 10, 03:10 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
yourmommycalledandsaidbehave

On Sep 30, 10:39*pm, "$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto"
wrote:
cnn:
Congress passed a $19 billion bill authorizing NASA to launch an added
shuttle mission and to develop a heavy-lift vehicle. But 1,200 workers
are to be laid off Friday.

More crap from Rich "I have trouble understanding how to use my Kodak
Brownie camera" Anderson. Maybe you should get off your fat duff and
go to work rather than living off the dole Rich. I tired of supporting
you with my taxes. Canadian welfare is far too generous
Old October 2nd 10, 01:32 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Mr. Unagi

yourmommycalledandsaidbehave wrote

wrote:
cnn:
Congress passed a $19 billion bill authorizing NASA to launch an added
shuttle mission and to develop a heavy-lift vehicle. But 1,200 workers
are to be laid off Friday.

More crap from Rich "I have trouble understanding how to use my Kodak
Brownie camera" Anderson. Maybe you should get off your fat duff and
go to work rather than living off the dole Rich. I tired of supporting
you with my taxes. Canadian welfare is far too generous

Agreed. It's always funny to take a Google trip and see how RichA is
regarded by posters in other newsgroups, including the camera ones.

And since he has a dislike for the government providing for the welfare of
the populace, suddenly his head is out of joint because the government is
laying people off and saving the tax payer money?

It's just like the old story about how the Bush idea of the moon shot was
simply under financed because Bush adjusted their priorities, without
adding any additional funding.

So, Obama comes along and cancels the Bush moon shot, adds $5 Billion to a
fund that will increase private enterprise's involvement in the space
program, and Obama is the villian. $5 billion more than Bush put up when
he woke up one morning and decided that he wanted to do a speech like JFK.

Old October 2nd 10, 01:42 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Mr. Unagi

oriel36 wrote

I am afraid not,NASA hiring policy still looks heavily weighed towards
social engineering

Stop it right there.

Social engineering was the invasion of Iraq and Bush getting his top
political scientists to set up an ideal government.

Which happened to be a Parliamentary Democracy, not a Republic like the USA
or France.

And that didn't cost a cent? Did it?

It was supposed to be over within 5 months and the oil revenues were
allegedly to pay for the cost!

All according to the Bush administration.

So, when you bitch about "social engineering", think of the cost involved
with the invasion and occupation of Iraq, not NASA.

Asshole.

Old October 2nd 10, 01:45 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Rogue Climate Scientist

On Oct 1, 8:42*pm, "Mr. Unagi" wrote:
oriel36 wrote

I am afraid not,NASA hiring policy still looks heavily weighed towards
social engineering

Stop it right there.

Social engineering was the invasion of Iraq and Bush getting his top
political scientists to set up an ideal government.

Which happened to be a Parliamentary Democracy, not a Republic like the USA
or France.

And that didn't cost a cent? *Did it?

It was supposed to be over within 5 months and the oil revenues were
allegedly to pay for the cost!

All according to the Bush administration.

So, when you bitch about "social engineering", think of the cost involved
with the invasion and occupation of Iraq, not NASA.

Asshole.

China doesn't have a democracy. Why didn't Bush order the invasion
of China?

It's all about democracy.
Old October 3rd 10, 08:04 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Oct 3, 1:08*am, Rich wrote:

Don't forget Holocaust denial! *Or is it too soon in the left-wing hysteria
manual to drag that out yet?

There was no need, sunshine.

Not with a "loose cannon" doing our lefty, propaganda distribution for
us. ;-)

Any more guilty secrets you want to unburden while you're at it? :-)