Questions For Noisy Big Bangers.

Old July 7th 13, 09:51 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

Default Questions For Noisy Big Bangers.

On Sun, 07 Jul 2013 00:57:44 -0400, Yousuf Khan
wrote:

On 04/07/2013 6:59 PM, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 10:40:38 -0400, Yousuf Khan
wrote:
Because a 3D volume is not enough dimensions in this case to find a
central point. When I say space vs. space-time, I'm talking about the
same difference as between a sphere's surface area vs. its volume. Space
is just the 3D surface on a 4D object.

Space has no central point, but space-time does, it's called the Big
Bang. That's what so ****ing what!

You're full of bull****....that's so ****ing what.

If a BB occurred, it must have occurred at a single point in 3D space at one
particular instant on the absolute and universal time scale.

For somebody who asks so many ****ing questions, you have no capacity to
hear answers. It's a clever way to keep asking questions, because you'll
never run out of questions, since you'll keep asking the same ones over
and over again. Time to hang it up, and shut up for a moment.

Talk science or go away..

Yousuf Khan

Henry Wilson DSc.
Old July 8th 13, 06:18 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_12_]

"Henry Wilson DSc." wrote in message

On Sun, 07 Jul 2013 14:39:15 +0100, Martin Brown
wrote:

On 05/07/2013 00:09, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 11:50:01 +0100, Martin Brown
wrote:

On 04/07/2013 10:59, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:

Henry Wilson DSc.

Another drooling anti-Einstein ****wit with delusions of adequacy.

...another Einstein worshipper desperately searching for just one piece
of
evidence that supports his rubbish.

Henry Wilson DSc.

What was your doctorate in - floorsweeping or refuse collection?

Or a BOGOF internet scam special deal?

Talk science or go away..

Henry Wilson DSc.
Brown is thicker than a tombstone sandwich and twice as dense.
I had Crapinale tell me t = x/c was stupidly wrong and that I only
used algebra to make myself seem smart. It's only when you realize
these sorry *******s are so stupid they can't actually read algebra
and rely on cretins like Dork to explain relativity in words for them
that the power of the kill-file becomes apparent.

-- Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway

Old July 8th 13, 06:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

On Mon, 8 Jul 2013 10:18:27 -0700, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:

Another drooling anti-Einstein ****wit with delusions of adequacy.

...another Einstein worshipper desperately searching for just one piece
of
evidence that supports his rubbish.

Henry Wilson DSc.

What was your doctorate in - floorsweeping or refuse collection?

Or a BOGOF internet scam special deal?

Talk science or go away..

Henry Wilson DSc.
Brown is thicker than a tombstone sandwich and twice as dense.
I had Crapinale tell me t = x/c was stupidly wrong and that I only
used algebra to make myself seem smart. It's only when you realize
these sorry *******s are so stupid they can't actually read algebra
and rely on cretins like Dork to explain relativity in words for them
that the power of the kill-file becomes apparent.

The persistent stupidity of the average dingleberry is living proof that
Einstein's theory is pure crap from start to finish.

Old July 8th 13, 08:38 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Paul B. Andersen[_7_]

On 05.07.2013 01:38, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
Incidentally, BaTh predicts both Henrietta Leavitt cepheid relationship

Would you elaborate on that, please?

--
Paul

http://www.gethome.no/paulba/
Old July 8th 13, 09:02 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Paul B. Andersen[_7_]

On 05.07.2013 01:38, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
Incidentally, BaTh predicts both Henrietta Leavitt cepheid relationship

Remember this one?

--
Paul

http://www.gethome.no/paulba/
Old July 8th 13, 10:05 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 08:39:10 -0700, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:

Henry Wilson DSc.
Brown is thicker than a tombstone sandwich and twice as dense.
I had Crapinale tell me t = x/c was stupidly wrong and that I only
used algebra to make myself seem smart. It's only when you realize
these sorry *******s are so stupid they can't actually read algebra
and rely on cretins like Dork to explain relativity in words for them
that the power of the kill-file becomes apparent.

The persistent stupidity of the average dingleberry is living proof that
Einstein's theory is pure crap from start to finish.

================================================= =======
The persistent stupidity of the average chicken farmer is living proof
that Wilson's BaTh uni****ation is pure crap from start to finish.

How would a closet atherist bull**** farmer know?

Henry Wilson DSc.
Old July 9th 13, 12:34 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 10:42:20 -0700, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

Ask one, there are plenty around.
The persistent stupidity of the average chicken farmer is living proof
that Wilson's BaTh h-aether is pure crap from start to finish.

....and how is your bull**** farm performing these days? I get the impression
that production is up...

Old July 9th 13, 11:43 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

On Mon, 08 Jul 2013 21:38:45 +0200, "Paul B. Andersen"
wrote:

On 05.07.2013 01:38, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
Incidentally, BaTh predicts both Henrietta Leavitt cepheid relationship

Would you elaborate on that, please?

Brighter stars are bigger, therefore their pulsations should have longer
periods. Their brightness appear to vary due to fluctuating radial surface
velocities, which result in c+v effects similar to those of orbitign stars.

Most Kepler Mission curves feature short period variability of very irregular
nature, due apparently to a mixture of surface waves that come and go more or
less randomly in many directions around the surface. The apparent brightness
variability is again mainly caused by c+v effects.

Henry Wilson DSc.
Old July 9th 13, 02:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Odd Bodkin

On 7/3/2013 3:43 PM, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jul 2013 06:12:30 -0500, Odd Bodkin wrote:

On 7/2/2013 6:08 PM, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 12:02:22 -0500, Odd Bodkin wrote:

On 6/30/2013 4:39 PM, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
It is claimed that a big bang occurred 14 billion years ago at a central point
in space and all matter was ejected outward at c from that point.

Can you give me the author and title or a URL to any reading material
where you got this? This seems counter to everything I've read about the
big bang.

Try wiki

Henry Wilson DSc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang
No central point in space.
You said, "It is claimed...." By whom?

By whoever invented the law that says momentum is conserved.

Isaac Newton said this about the big bang? Did he even know anything
about the big bang?

--
- Odd Bodkin, maker of fine toys, tools, tables
Old July 9th 13, 03:04 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Odd Bodkin

On 7/4/2013 4:59 AM, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
Hahahhha! So one minute there is nothing...next minute, voila!!!! We have a
whole universe....Go to the top of the class....the magician's class.....

Isn't that the basic idea of the big bang?
Would you say that the idea is too incredible to even consider? Why?

--
- Odd Bodkin, maker of fine toys, tools, tables