It enviromentalists had their way, Voyagers would neveer have launched

Old June 11th 11, 07:11 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.global-warming
$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto

Default It enviromentalists had their way, Voyagers would neveer have launched

$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto wrote

On Jun 10, 8:13ÿpm, uncarollo wrote:
On Jun 9, 11:26ÿpm, Rich wrote:

Stupid ass----- enviros would have violently objected to the

plutonium
heat
generators they carry. ÿI can just SEE a spacecraft going past Mars w

ith
nothing but solar panels!!! ÿ

Stupid ass enviros made Lake Erie and Lake Ontario safe and clean
enough to swim in. I remember back in the '50s, living in Windsor,
Ontario, when turds were floating down the Detroit river and my buddy
got typhoid after swimming in Lake StClair. I also remember while
living in Cleveland when the Cayahoga river caught fire from all the
oil that was discharged by the ore carriers.

Yeah, we always hear the "river on fire" story, they even had it in a
movie about a stuck-in-the-1960's old hippie. Time to give it a rest.

I should mention that I'm not fooling anyone by shifting nyms. I'm the
same old
vile rightist kiddie diddler who is banned from entering the USA for his
felony convictions.

I'm just a crazy old nut case who is expresssing my frustration because
I'm just not intelligent or educated enough to understand the world around
me. The best job I ever had was pushing broom.

I'm an unemployable racist Canadain serial liar who makes **** up.

I'm a shiftless, unemployed, high school drop out junkie without a penny
to my name who spouts **** all day because I have no friends and nothing
else to do all day. All I wanna be is a Republican living in the USA,
but like the rest up here like me, I don't have the skills or the brains
to contribute to Canadian society, so why would US immigration want a
loser in life like me moving south?

Signed,

Richard Anderson,
Welfare Recipient
unemployed Canadian junkie, pathological liar and all around mental case.
Toronto, Ontario

aka: Get Lost, Kenniwick, Liberals are vermin, $24 Trillion, Realist,
Climate, Pogrom, "GW = B.S.", "... .- - .- -." Rastus, and a dozen other
stupid nyms I use because I'm lazy, on welfare and have nothing else to do
with my time all day and all night.

IP Address: 24.235.118.74

NetName: PRECISION-SALES
NetHandle: NET-24-235-118-72-1
Parent: NET-24-235-96-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
RegDate: 2009-06-23
Updated: 2009-06-23
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-24-235-118-72-1

CustName: PRECISION SALES NEWKIRK
Address: 20 VALLEYWOOD DR
City: MARKHAM
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: L3R-6G1
Country: CA
RegDate: 2009-06-23
Updated: 2009-06-23
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/customer/C02262535

OrgTechHandle: IPMAN-ARIN
OrgTechName: IP MANAGE
OrgTechPhone: +1-416-935-4729
OrgTechEmail: [Email Removed]
OrgTechRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/IPMAN-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: RHI9-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Rogers High-Speed Internet
OrgAbusePhone: +1-416-935-4729

the Voyagers Mk2 Amateur Astronomy 0 August 21st 07 06:18 PM
Voyagers end? Luigi Caselli Misc 19 March 19th 05 01:48 PM
What's slowing down the two Voyagers? Abdul Ahad Misc 174 July 12th 04 06:38 PM
What's slowing down the two Voyagers? Abdul Ahad UK Astronomy 86 July 12th 04 06:38 PM
Voyagers and the Heliopause Valgaez Amateur Astronomy 4 June 27th 04 06:48 AM