Byers gears address?

Old November 22nd 03, 08:47 PM
Antonio Zanardo

Default Byers gears address?

Will anybody please give me the correct url to reach Byers gears
manufacturers?
Many thanks in advance.

Antonio Zanardo

Old November 22nd 03, 11:18 PM
Mike Jones

Antonio Zanardo wrote:

Will anybody please give me the correct url to reach Byers gears
manufacturers?
Many thanks in advance.

Antonio Zanardo

Ed hates messin' with websites, but he has email at .
Call him at (760) 256-2377, or fax him at (760) 256-9599. His mailing
address is still

Ed Byers Co.
29001 W. Hwy 58
Barstow CA 92311

Mike

Old November 23rd 03, 01:13 AM
Engineer Scott

I believe Ed Byers has retired. There are still a few new gears to be
found here and there. Try The Telescope Warehouse. Bill has some from
time to time.

http://www.astronomy-mall.com/telescope-warehouse/

scotty