Cost of Space Travel (and communication)

Old February 27th 10, 12:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default Cost of Space Travel (and communication)

On Feb 26, 4:29*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

:On Feb 26, 3:13 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: William Mook wrote:
:
: :
: :In the end we will have the sort of world Jonathan envisions and it
: :will be wonderful.
: :
:
: snork
:
:
:Smoking marijuana and other drugs is a method of self medication some
:use to escape the hardships of the world as it is today.
:

That would certainly explain YOUR output here.

No it wouldn't.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

Old February 27th 10, 03:24 AM posted to sci.space.policy
jonathan

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
William Mook wrote:

:On Feb 26, 3:13 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: William Mook wrote:
:
: :
: :In the end we will have the sort of world Jonathan envisions and it
: :will be wonderful.
: :
:
: snork
:
:
:Smoking marijuana and other drugs is a method of self medication some
:use to escape the hardships of the world as it is today.
:

That would certainly explain YOUR output here.

It would explain some of mine...I live in Miami ya know.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

Old February 27th 10, 11:38 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 2/26/2010 12:13 PM, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William wrote:

:
:In the end we will have the sort of world Jonathan envisions and it
:will be wonderful.
:

snork

Johnathon was the guy that wanted a revolution to break out in China
during the Beijing Olympics.
Johnathan will lead us all to Utopia, no matter how many people get
killed in the process.
Really Bolshevik, that concept.

Pat

Old February 27th 10, 04:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

On Feb 26, 10:24*pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
"Fred J. McCall" wrote in messagenews:u8fgo5t8dsvefronun2km15uj6l37k5f4v@4ax .com...

William Mook wrote:

:On Feb 26, 3:13 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: William Mook wrote:
:
: :
: :In the end we will have the sort of world Jonathan envisions and it
: :will be wonderful.
: :
:
: snork
:
:
:Smoking marijuana and other drugs is a method of self medication some
:use to escape the hardships of the world as it is today.
:

That would certainly explain YOUR output here.

It would explain some of mine...I live in Miami ya know.

only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *-- Heinrich Heine

I did math in school, not drugs. Sorry.

Old February 27th 10, 04:38 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

: William Mook wrote:
:
: :On Feb 26, 3:13 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : William Mook wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :In the end we will have the sort of world Jonathan envisions and it
: : :will be wonderful.
: : :
: :
: : snork
: :
: :
: :Smoking marijuana and other drugs is a method of self medication some
: :use to escape the hardships of the world as it is today.
: :
:
: That would certainly explain YOUR output here.
:
:No it wouldn't.
:

snork

You should really seek some counseling for this irresistible urge of
yours to spit a disagreement merely to say something.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

shrug haha - in addition to actually using a dictionary to
understand the words you use I would suggest you also use an
encyclopedia and look up the term 'projective bias' - it explains
fully your statement above. - haha.
Old February 27th 10, 04:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

William *wrote:

:
:In the end we will have the sort of world Jonathan envisions and it
:will be wonderful.
:

snork

Johnathon was the guy that wanted a revolution to break out in China
during the Beijing Olympics.
Johnathan will lead us all to Utopia, no matter how many people get
killed in the process.
Really Bolshevik, that concept.

Pat

Pat, I wonder what your posts would be like if your knowledge of
physics and finance equaled your knowledge of what people post on the
internet. Haha. What people have posted, even decades ago, suggests
you spend far more time than me on usenet. Your knowledge in that
regard far surpasses mine. So, my comment was not as broadly
inclusive as you wrongly and falsely suggest.

Obviously I was not responding to any of what you remarked upon, nor
did I say all of what you said of Jonathan, nor do I support anything
that harms anyone.

I was responding to Jonathan' quotation of Emily Dickenson's poem -
Heaven is So far of the Mind

"Heaven is so far of the Mind
That were the Mind dissolved
The Site of it by Architect
Could not again be proved

'Tis vast as our Capacity
As fair as our idea
To Him of adequate desire
No further 'tis, than Here "

and its appropriateness to what I am discussing here - a global
petabit network.
Old February 27th 10, 04:49 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

William Mook wrote:

:On Feb 26, 3:13 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: William Mook wrote:
:
: :
: :In the end we will have the sort of world Jonathan envisions and it
: :will be wonderful.
: :
:
: snork
:
:
:Smoking marijuana and other drugs is a method of self medication some
:use to escape the hardships of the world as it is today.
:

That would certainly explain YOUR output here.

It would explain some of mine...I live in Miami ya know.

only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *-- Heinrich Heine

That's unfortunate. Not all those who dare to dream require chemical
assistance. I feel I have been cheated somehow by you Jonathan, and
that I got sucked into a little game you are playing with Fred and Pat.
Old February 28th 10, 12:21 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

William Mook wrote:

:On Feb 26, 3:13 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: William Mook wrote:
:
: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=3qLdeEjdbWE
Old February 28th 10, 04:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

: William Mook wrote:
:
: :On Feb 26, 3:13 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : William Mook wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :In the end we will have the sort of world Jonathan envisions and it
: : :will be wonderful.
: : :
: :
: : snork
: :
: :
: :Smoking marijuana and other drugs is a method of self medication some
: :use to escape the hardships of the world as it is today.
: :
:
: That would certainly explain YOUR output here.
:
:
:I did math in school, not drugs.
:

Perhaps you should have done drugs? *Given the evidence here, any
change would lead to you having a better connection with reality.

I am happy without them. You're the one straining against reality
here Freddie, not me.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine