Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

Old September 13th 09, 07:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Aug 24, 11:07*am, BradGuth wrote:
Now we have a new and improved gauntlet of a topic/author taboo and/or
banishment enforced policy, or rather media infowar tactic, even if it
means forcing mainstream to ignore any fix to our badly GW traumatized
environment and of its unique biodiversity we call Eden/Earth, or
merely on behalf of improving it’s use of government and our limited
resources. The biggest forbidden topics have to do with discussing
other forms of off-world intelligent life, because such isn’t supposed
to exist unless it’s of a subhuman Zionist/Jewish species that we get
to dominate and profit from. (isn't that special)

All we seem to get nowadays is the usual Republican Zionist Nazi
replies of change nothing and otherwise do nothing, because apparently
nothing is bad with the way everything is, and besides nothing
seriously bad is ever going to happen, and even if it should we mere
humans couldn't have done anything positive or constructive for the
better.

In other Usenet/newsgroup words of cult/cabal wisdom; *Change nothing,
revise nothing and above all do nothing about learning, exploring,
researching or forbid any public sharing of whatever knowledge,
because we (those in charge) supposedly like everything exactly as it
is.

*~ BG

On Jul 6, 6:55*am, BradGuth wrote:

Sirius and our solar system are clearly inseparable, at least
according to the regular laws of physics, Newtonian gravity and
orbital mechanics.

In spite of whatever those mainstream textbooks and their puppet media
has to say, we seem to have become closely associated with the Sirius
star cluster, even though Sirius has only been a relatively newish and
extremely vibrant stellar evolution (quite possibly contributed from
our encountering another galaxy), and especially terrestrial
illuminating of the first 200~250 million years worth.

First off, it took a cosmic molecular cloud worth perhaps at the very
least 125,000 solar masses in order to produce such a 12.5 mass worthy
star system, leaving 99.99% of that molecular mass as supposedly blown
away and having to fend for itself, at a place and time when our
existing solar system wasn't any too far away. *Others might go so far
as to suggest a more than likely molecular cloud mass of 1.25 million,
while still others yet would prefer a more robust cloud worthy of 12.5
million solar masses as having emerged from encountering a smaller
galaxy that merged with our Milky Way. *In any case, that must have
been quite a stellar birthing process, especially if the remains of
this terrific cloud of originally near 100 ly diameter is suddenly
nowhere to be found.

In any case, there's no way that our passive little solar system
wasn't somehow directly affected by and otherwise having become tidal
radius interrelated with such a nearby mass, and/or at least
subsequently associated with the mutual barycenter that's primarily
dominated by the Sirius star/solar system.

Lo and behold, it seems that numerous mergers of galactic proportions
isn’t nearly as uncommon as some of our perpetual naysayers and Big
Bang of devout OT thumpers might care to suggest.

Our Milky Way Galaxy and its Companions (we are not alone)
*http://www.public.asu.edu/~rjansen/l...ocalgroup.html

The Hipparcos Space Astrometry Mission: (mainstream media ignored)
*http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/are...cfm?fareaid=20
*http://www.spacedaily.com/news/milkyway-04m.html

Local galactic motion simulation:
*"The Geneva-Copenhagen survey of the Solar neighbourhood", by B.
Nordström et al.
*http://www.aanda.org/content/view/71/42/lang,en

According to several physics and astronomy kinds of *observationology
science (deductive interpretation of eye-candy plus other peer
replicated research), our Milky Way is made up of at least two
galactic units, with more of the same on their blue-shifted way
towards encountering us (namely Andromeda). *Seems hardly fair
considering that everything was supposedly created via one singular
Big Bang, not to mention that hundreds to perhaps thousands of
galaxies seem rather nicely headed into the Great Attractor (including
us) for their final demise and/or rebirth.

Don’t forget to appreciate those Hubble, KECK and multiple other
archives (including those of what FAS has compiled) depicting
“colliding galaxies”, as well as soon to become ESA color/hue enhanced
and expanded upon via a trio of their impressive orbital
observatories, not to mention whatever the renewed and improved Hubble
plus our next generation of orbital observatories should further
document. *It may even become hard to find galaxies as massive as ours
and Andromeda that are entirely original without their having grown
via mergers.

Where's our TRACEe3 and the all-knowing expertise from FAS, telling us
whatever they seem to know best or at least suspect is most likely?
Surely these brown-nosed clowns of mostly pretend Atheists, as well as
republican faith-based bigots and typically closed mindsets of our
Usenet/newsgroup cabal that are enforcing their mainstream status quo
(much like my personal rabbi shadow tries to do), are hopefully not
representing or otherwise speaking on behalf of our FAS.

Perhaps our God and master creator is merely breaking wind, again.

“What IS It? Mystery Noise in Space”
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/wha...ise&floc=wn-nx
It's very, very far away, but astronomers have detected what is
essentially a noise that is so loud coming from outer space that it
can only be described as a roar.

And they have no idea what is causing it.

Space.com reports that the strange cosmic sound is booming six times
louder than expected. Since sound waves can't travel well in the
vacuum that is space, the sound must be a radio wave. Lots of objects
in space--from stars to quasars and even our own Milky Way--emit radio
waves. But this sound is different. There is "something new and
interesting going on in the universe," Alan Kogut of NASA's Goddard
Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland told his colleagues
gathered at the 213th meeting of the American Astronomical Society in
Long Beach, California.

(end quote)

Perhaps it’s just the usual dark/clear matter or energy of the
forthcoming comet Wormwood, or the black carbon sooty ice of the
Sirius B Oort cloud that’s interacting with our black ice populated
Oort cloud. However, as rabbi Saul and other kosher approved mindsets
would say, there’s never anything to worry about, as well as no
further point in bugging our NASA, DARPA or the likes of JPL among
dozens of other public funded research groups that have more important
matters to contend with, such as butt covering and defending their
public funded job/grant security w/benefits.

Old September 18th 09, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

*http://channels.isp.netscape.com/wha...ame=fte/spacen...
[...]

Invisible noise from space is electromagnetic as well as extreme IR
photons that become created when icy Oort clouds interact with one
another.

The recent and sudden birth of the Sirius star/solar system, and of
course the aftermath of Sirius B becoming a white dwarf is a perfectly
good example of what noise the evolution of such nearby stars should
represent, not to mention the remainders of its original molecular
cloud of 12.5e6 Ms that got blown away by the births of such vibrant
stars.

Old September 21st 09, 03:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

[...]

*~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

Even though gravity is an extremely weak force, when there's enough
matter associated with a given star/solar system to affect another
star/solar system, and it's especially so if such mass is nearby and
already heading towards one another, as is the case with us and
Sirius.

~ BG
Old September 29th 09, 06:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 21, 7:02*am, BradGuth wrote:

Even though gravity is an extremely weak force, when there's enough
matter associated with a given star/solar system to affect another
nearby star/solar system, and it's especially so if such mass is already
heading towards one another, as is the case with us and Sirius.

It seems our weak force of gravity attraction to the Sirius star/solar
system is obviously so much greater than say icy Sedna, and yet others
here insist that we're not in the least bit gravity tidal associated
to that impressive star system. What gives?

Sirius and us(our solar system) are very much indeed inseparable, at
least according to those regular laws of physics pertaining to the
mainstream accepted notions of Newtonian gravity and orbital mechanics
that seems more than sufficient for everything else we’re told to
accept, and especially if little Sedna can be turned around at a tidal
radii of 1.459e14 m that’s worth merely 2.975e13 N, whereas Sirius at
8.6 light years and worth 1.417e17 N (20 thousand fold stronger tidal
radii), and to think that we’ve been gaining on this 3.5 solar mass of
Sirius by 7.6 km/sec, plus most likely and unavoidably accelerating
towards our next close cosmological encounter.

However, it’s pretty much all nothing but another mainstream infowar,
of media damage-control by way of a mainstream tactical disinformation
gauntlet of carefully orchestrated lies and conditional physics, plus
deceptions and systematic obfuscation is apparently what it’s all
about. When I’ve merely expected of others to share information and
to otherwise constructively ponder and contribute to this topic and
many similar ones before, all we ever got at best was a stone cold
shoulder, and otherwise mostly negativity and banishment, as well as
from a certain racist and kosher bigotry spouting potty-mouth rabbi
none the less. However, the laws of physics are seldom if ever
politically correct or otherwise faith-based, and as such they simply
do not lie, and even the best available science doesn’t support many
of those established mainstream notions of excluding anything and
everything that rocks a given faith-based boat.

Gravity Force of Attraction (orbital tidal radius)
http://www.1728.com/gravity.htm
http://www.wsanford.com/~wsanford/ca...alculator.html

The cosmic molecular cloud of what created Sirius, as being worth at
least 1.25e6 solar masses, while at a center to center distance of 100
ly and using our solar system mass of 2.05e30 kg for that same era, we
get the following results for 100 ly (9.46053e17 m), 50 ly (4.7303e17
m) and 10 ly (9.46053e16 m).
2.05e30 kg and 2.5e36 kg at 100 ly = 3.819e20 Newtons
2.05e30 kg and 2.5e36 kg at 50 ly = 1.528e21 N
2.05e30 kg and 2.5e36 kg at 10 ly = 3.819e22 N

current (sun ~ earth) gravitational force of attraction:
1.989e30 and 5.974e24 kg at 1.496e11 m = 3.541e22 N

current (sun ~ mars) gravitational force of attraction:
1.989e30 and 6.418e23 kg at 2.2794e11 m = 1.639e21 N

current (sun ~ pluto) gravitational force of attraction:
1.989e30 and 1.305e22 kg at 5.906e12 m = 4.964e16 N

current (solar system) ~ Sedna/average gravitational attraction:
2.02e30 and 4.7e21 kg at 7.867e13 m = 1.023e14 N

current (solar system) ~ Sedna/aphelion gravitational attraction:
2.02e30 and 4.7e21 kg at 1.459e14 m = 2.975e13 N

current (solar system) ~ Sirius gravitational force of attraction:
2.02e30 and 6.9615e30 kg at 8.1365e16 m = 1.417e17 N

Not to further nitpick, however there’s also 2005-VX3 / damocloid
(asteroid) of 112 km diameter as perhaps worth at most 1.47e18 kg,
that’s hanging all the way out to 2275.5 AU (3.4e14 m) that’s worth
merely 1.71e9 N, and even it’s not going away from our solar system's
tidal radius. That’s representing a Sirius/XV3 ratio of nearly 83e6:1
greater tidal radii hold on us, not to mention that we seem to be
headed back towards Sirius at 7.6 km/s and unavoidably accelerating as
any elliptical Newtonian trek should.

Being that a molecular cloud of perhaps at least 1.25e6 solar masses
is going to have a diameter of nearly 100 light years, as such I might
suggest that we use the 50 ly parameter for the adjusted distance from
the core density of such a molecular cloud, as for mutually binding us
at the weak gravity force of 1.528e21 N. Of course by doubling that
distance cuts this tidal binding force of radial gravitational
attraction down to a forth, whereas even at 500 ly it’s still worth
1.528e19 N, and at the 2.5e37 solar masses brings that 500 ly distance
right back up to being worth 1.528e20 N.

The cosmic creation of the Sirius star/solar system was no small
matter of any wussy little molecular cloud. This was an extremely
large cloud and subsequent stellar birthing event of relatively recent
times (250~300 MBP), and as such it would have been entirely visible
to the naked human eyes of that era (not that any intelligent human
via Darwin or intelligent design even existed at that time, although
Ed Conrad’s “Man of Coal” seems to be of that era), and as of most
recently transforming the red supergiant phase of Sirius B into a
white dwarf required a helium flashover (slow nova) about as close as
you can safely get, if not a little too close.

By way of reading from what others claiming to know more than most
anyone else (must be Einstein clones), it seems they’d have no
problems with suggesting the 1e6:1 cosmic molecular cloud of having
been worth 1.25e7 solar masses that created the Sirius star/solar
system, and if still using 2.05e30 kg mass for that of our solar
system of that same era results in yet another 10 fold increased force
of attraction for that same 50 ly distance, representing 1.528e22 N
(nearly half of the sun~earth attraction), and 99.9999% of this 1e6:1
molecular cloud that’s oddly nowhere to be found, by rights should
have greatly affected our solar system.

Try to remember that this wasn’t a one brief time kind of a cosmic
drive-by shooting, but most likely worth at least ten million years of
persistent gravity pull before that massive molecular cloud ever
having cranked out those impressive Sirius stars, and for at least
another million some odd years of having blown everything else
(99.999% of that molecular cloud) far away. Once again, how can this
kind of nearby cosmic event and of such horrific original mass not
have affected our solar system?

This one shouldn’t be so hard to answer, but then our resident wizards
seem unable, and/or unwilling to share and share alike without
involving a great deal of their kosher mainstream damage-control of
obfuscation and if need be bloodshed.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old September 29th 09, 08:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

[...]

exactly as any elliptical Newtonian orbital trek should.

(typo correction) Being that a molecular cloud of perhaps at the very
least 1.25e6 solar masses is going to have a diameter of nearly 100
light years, as such I might suggest that we use the 50 ly parameter
for the adjusted distance from the core density of such a molecular
cloud, as for mutually binding into us at the weak gravity force of
1.528e21 N. Of course by doubling that distance cuts this tidal
binding force of radial gravitational attraction down to a forth,
whereas even at 500 ly it’s still worthy of 1.528e19 N, and at the
1.25e7 solar masses brings that 500 ly distance right back up to being
worth 1.528e20 N.

The cosmic creation of the Sirius star/solar system was by no means
any small matter of a wussy little molecular cloud. This was an
extremely large cloud and subsequent nearby stellar birthing event of
relatively recent times (250~300 MBP), and as such it would have been
something entirely visible to the naked human eyes of that era (not
that any intelligent human via Darwin or intelligent proto-design of
humans even existed at that time, although Ed Conrad’s “Man of Coal”
seems to be within that era), and as of most recently transforming the
red supergiant phase of Sirius B into a white dwarf required a
substantial helium flashover (slow nova) about as close as you can
safely get, if not a little too close.

By way of reading from what others claiming to know more than most
anyone else (must be Einstein clones), it seems they’d have no
problems with suggesting the 1e6:1 cosmic molecular cloud ratio of
having been worth 1.25e7 solar masses that created the Sirius star/
solar system, and if still using 2.05e30 kg mass for that of our solar
system of that same era results in yet another 10 fold increased force
of attraction for that same 50 ly distance, representing 1.528e22 N
(nearly half of the sun~earth attraction), and 99.9999% of this 1e6:1
molecular cloud that’s oddly nowhere to be found, by rights should
have greatly affected our solar system.

Try to remember that this wasn’t a one brief kind of a cosmic drive-by
shooting, but most likely worth at least a million years of persistent
gravity pull before that massive molecular cloud ever having cranked
out those impressive Sirius stars, and for at least another million
some odd years of having blown everything else (99.999% of that
molecular cloud) far away. Once again, how can this kind of nearby
cosmic event and of such horrific original mass not have affected our
solar system?

This one about our being unavoidably attracted and tidal influenced
via the impressive Sirius star/solar system shouldn’t be so hard to
answer, but then our resident wizards seem rather unable, and/or

Old September 29th 09, 09:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
American

On Sep 29, 3:20*pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Would you mind growing scales and breathing through
your chest like the Dagon from Sirus C probably still do?
It's funny how we've got pretty much a zoo of creatures
here on earth who were made small, perhaps by some pur-
poseful mutations required by our interstellar ancestors,
in order to conquer the earth with their own DNA - DNA
adapted for slave trade here on earth - at least that's
what some of those fallen angels would have you believe.

According to the Enochian legend, those fallen angels
never reach past the "Ionit Stations of Light", which
are just about being beyond orbital status - meaning
that they're confined (or trapped) here on earth - at
least until they're thrown into the Lake of Fire, as it
was written. Perhaps when we can escape this hell on
earth is when the War in Heaven begins - it would seem
that there's a large disconnect between modern science
and prophecy - at least until the problem of FTL
propulsion becomes feasible, that is.

I've got a few ideas that would help to join the link
between prophecy and space travel - it's really a matter
of changing the way that people perceive traveling
through hyperspace.

The idea for redshift (or for that matter, spacetime)
being quantized helps to explain why dark matter remains
invisible, as human consciousness itself contains a majority
of quantum processes that (should?) continue to remain
unknown for perhaps centuries to come, but until the time
our invisible consciousness becomes visible, the seething
and blinding light of the universe’s cosmic zero point back-
ground will continue to wrap 26 dimensions (and IMO part
of our own spacetime) right down into the Planck length.

Previously defining c^2 = 1 / (UQ) where U = magnetic
permeability and Q = electric permittivity, and With Q
negative, c^2 must contain an imaginary component!

This “imaginary” component is offered IMO as the
component of imaginary mass, affected only at the very
fringes of our consciousness – a place where time
dilation occurs at the exact point where an imaginary
quantum particle (or parallel universe for that matter)
intersects a curved line or edge of our own mappable
worldline, but where simultaneously an asymmetric
quantum particle (perhaps tachyon) crosses in a straight
line. In this sense, the horizon equals the boundary of
our observation, and the asymmetric interaction creates
a worldine of red shift deviation.

Piloted or individualized, instantaneous k-colors
(k-shadows)[1] are then reverse-determinisms with their
periodically physiological weightings or 5-week interval
distances representing a Markov harmonic string
fractalization process that is recursively unsolvable,
but can be used to interphase groups of individual
zero-times within their fractalized envelopes of:

[((2.68)(35^2)(10^6))/365] / 72.46 L.Y.,

where 2.68 represents the quantized redshift wavelength
increment in steps of D = nR* = n(7.91197(10^-11))
centimeters, 72.46 = 72.46 km/sec = total redshift
quantization marker to the Coma Berenices cluster
of galaxies, (35)(10^6) = distance in L.Y. to
Coma Berenices, and 35/365 = days of year equal
to the 5-week interval, measured as the human
relaxation time[2].

American

[1]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...52e9cbb1?hl=en

[2]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...531aefe6?hl=en
Old September 30th 09, 02:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 29, 12:20*pm, BradGuth wrote:
It seems our weak force of gravity attraction to the Sirius star/solar
system is obviously so much greater than say icy Sedna, and yet others
here keep insisting that we're not in the least bit gravity tidal associated
[...]

Being that a molecular cloud that's worthy of perhaps at the very
[...]

The ratio of 8.3e7:1 is how much greater our solar system remains
attracted to the existing Sirius star/solar system, than 2005-VX3 /
damocloid (asteroid) of 112 km diameter is attracted to our sun. This
Sirius:XV3 ratio of 8.3e7:1 is just another Newtonian matter of fact
that you can take to the bank.

The Cosmological Ice Ages (by Henry Kroll) are most likely still in
charge of what drives the global environment, as least to a much
greater extent than given credit by those of us in charge of what the
general public ever gets to learn about.

~ BG
Old September 30th 09, 06:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
American

On Sep 30, 9:31*am, BradGuth wrote:

The ratio of 8.3e7:1 is how much greater our solar system remains
attracted to the existing Sirius star/solar system, than 2005-VX3 /
damocloid (asteroid) of 112 km diameter is attracted to our sun. *This
Sirius:XV3 ratio of 8.3e7:1 is just another Newtonian matter of fact
that you can take to the bank.

The Cosmological Ice Ages (by Henry Kroll) are most likely still in
charge of what drives the global environment, as least to a much
greater extent than given credit by those of us in charge of what the
general public ever gets to learn about.

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

So by focusing the attention that others reading your
posts are supposed to do in stressing the importance of
the Sirus (NOT Sirius) star system, I am supposed to
conclude that there is some kind of special revelation
in accomodating the Sirus star system as (any race of
believers in particular?) as special, especially when the
state-controlled media propagandistic tendency is supposed
to be "Run for cover - the polar ice caps are melting!"

That's just a ruse for suppressing and/or counterfeiting
what those who wish to control the WORLD are expecting
EVERYONE on the planet to accept as THEIR promise to
THEIR slaves - a COMPLETE IMITATION of the promise of
Abraham - and NOT through the authentic promise that
Yahwah gave to His servants via Abraham - It's called
the Abramic Covenant (to anyone that still believes that
our Enlil-type God actually has a Name).

Nope, I'll stick to Armageddon as prophesied before all
hell breaks loose, so when Henry Kroll's ascendant masters
arrive on the scene, I'll gladly give them over to either
the Pleiedian, Nordic, Alpha Centaurian, or Venusian doctrine,
AT LEAST till after the dust settles!

In the mean time, what's to stop orbital entrepreneurs from
establishing our dominance as a nation of promise-keepers?

Anti-capitalism?

Then WHERE exactly are those who can offer THEIR DESIGN
with such a state-run, propogandized and dumbing-down
"humanist" utopia in progress???

(Hint: It comes from IDEAS put to the scientific process)

Where are the brilliant alternatives to energy monopolization?

(Hint: It comes from IDEAS put to the scientific process)

THAT, IMHO, (should be) what keeps the "blogosphere" alive.

The problem as I see it, is where people can actually
"believe in" what some of the ideas that others are
proposing that can not just "make sense" to those who
can decipher the scientific laws, but can actually take
steps to APPLY those laws to building a prototype of
some sort, as I have repeatedly made attempts to do.

So what universal gauge can for the basis for constructing
a system of rotating/contracting/expanding field line
fractalizations, representing the north/south pole field
lines for a unique group of identities, for diverging group
renormalizations?

.......................or/either
........... and/both....|.......both/and
or/either. ________|________either/or
.............................|
........... and/both....|....both/and
.......................either/or

Each of the labels in the above graph represent a
crossection of yes/no identities for diverging group
renormalizations. This is an example of the Bohr
Principle of Complementarity. The observable which
poses the question; Is the momentum within an M range
of values (yes/no) represents 4 of the sectors in
symmetry with the position sectors, or is the position,
which represents the remaining 4 sectors, in symmetry
with the momentum sectors?

There is a term-in-term matrix that is used to
represent projective surface geometries, using the
complex projective space of points, lines, and planes,
that contains a geometry of automorphisms in P^n (r),
with their incidence relations, that is recoverable
from the Lie[1] group PGL_(n+1) (r), as flags[2] with
maximal stabilizers of the subgroup B, which is
a quadric in P^4, similar to the above diagram,
but pictured as a root system of rank 2(Coxeter/Dynkin):

...................alpha + beta
................ beta.....|.......beta + 2alpha
....- alpha________|________alpha
............................|
....- beta - 2alpha...|..........-beta
....................-alpha-beta

This is the subgroup which acts as the stabilizer of
the flag[2] for all the upper triangular matrices
that act in respect to a chosen basis, and are part
of the Borel subgroups. The Borel subgroups contain
parabolics, which is a prominent feature of Newton-
Cartan GR.

The subgroup G which stabilizes all the elements of
the flag matrix[3] e_i1, e_i2,...e_ip equals

T=

{(*................0)} = exp(_h_).
.....*............
..........*.......
0..............*..

The automorphism of this skeleton group matrix is
the Wehl group, that acts as permutations on the
coefficients of the matrices in T:

S_k {(e_i1,e_i2,...e_ip)}

The "skeleton" geometry S_k is an n-dimensional
projective geometry over the field of one element.
For n=2, the Skeleton geometry consists of 3
points and three lines, or a single cell of
the Sierpinski gasket!:

...\....../\....../\......./
....\.D./..\.D/..\D./
.....\../.U.\../.U.\./
......\/......\/.......\/
.......\....../\......./
........\.D./..\.D/
.........\../.U.\../
..........\/......\/
...........\....../
............\.D/
.............\../
..............\/

American

[1]

Marius Sophus Lie (1842-1899) was a geometer and analyst
interested in generalizing concepts - he became familiar
with Gaspard Monge's (1746-1818) theory of differential
equations in Paris, where he developed his famous "contact
transformation" (his thesis was entitled "On a Class of
Geometric Transformations" in 1872, which eventually
became the "Lie groups").

[2]

Term-in-term geometries represent complex projective
space of complex dimension, that contain linear
projective automorphisms. A flag is a sequence of
elements in a matrix that can be pictured as a
"wavy plane" bisected by a line segment at the flag's
maximal amplitude.
Old September 30th 09, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 30, 10:03*am, American wrote:
[...]

All I'm suggesting at this point is that our solar system and the
terrestrial environment that's currently thawing us out is linked by
tidal gravity forces and UV illumination to the relatively massive
Sirius/Sirus star system, and otherwise affected by the 2e20N/sec of
tidal foeces associated with holding onto that physically dark moon of
ours.

There's a slim chance that Earth ever belonged to Sirius B, though a
much greater odds of our moon/Selene and the planet Venus were once
part of that Sirius B solar system.

~ BG
Old October 1st 09, 02:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

[...]

All that I'm suggesting at this point is that our solar system and the
frail terrestrial environment that's currently thawing us out remains
linked by tidal gravity forces and UV illumination to the relatively
massive Sirius/Sirus star system, and otherwise we're unavoidably
affected by the 2e20N/sec of tidal forces associated with holding onto
that physically dark moon of ours.

There's a slim chance that Earth ever belonged to Sirius B, though we
have a much greater odds of our moon/Selene and the planet Venus were
once part of that Sirius B solar system.

As further proof that I'm more often right than not, just look at my
kosher shadows of rabbi Saul and his lovechild Hagar. As why
otherwise would they be trying so hard at applying their Zionist/Nazi
methods of topic/author stalking and bashings upon anyone that doesn't
agree with their version of the Old Testament and their subsequent
unpoliced faith-based policies.?

~ BG