The Weather Network Explains... Leap Year!

Old January 3rd 16, 04:46 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Default The Weather Network Explains... Leap Year!

Happened to see this from Google News:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/new...alendar/61821/

Knew it might be of interest to one poster here.

John Savard
Old January 3rd 16, 06:06 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
ChesterW

On 1/2/16 10:46 PM, Quadibloc wrote:
Happened to see this from Google News:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/new...alendar/61821/

Knew it might be of interest to one poster here.

John Savard

Now I have to reset my battery-less digital sundial.

http://www.mojoptix.com

2

ChesterW