Thoughts on Celestrons CPC 9.25 GPS XLT

Old April 17th 07, 02:58 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
B A

Default Thoughts on Celestrons CPC 9.25 GPS XLT

Curious to see any user opinions of the above scope. I've been out of the
hobby for a while but I have spent a great deal of time looking through an
older 9.25 and I always loved that scope.

Also at this point in my life I just don't have the time I used to spend
viewing so a goto scope seems pretty intriguing.

Thanks
Brian