Possible Last Words Spoken on the Columbia

Old January 30th 04, 12:12 PM
George Orwell

Default Possible Last Words Spoken on the Columbia

Possible Last Words Spoken on the Columbia:

-"Dont be silly. If this was really the ships "Self-Destruct Button",
do you think theyd leave it lying around where anyone could press it?"

-"Hmmm...the sign on the door says, "AIRLOCK". I wonder whats inside."

-"Dont worry. I know what Im doing!"

-"No problem. Thats easy!"

-"Those noises are probably nothing."

-"Ill pull the lever."

-"All clear, guys."

-"Maybe this wasnt such a good idea."

-"Hey, were out! Were safe!"

-"It could be dangerous!"

-"Uh Houston? Hello? Anyone?"

-"Oh that, Ive seen that before..."

-"What do you mean I hear popping?"

-"But the directions SAID to Pull lever THEN flip switch !"

-"Ill try to fix it."

-"Uh, what does explosive decompression mean?"

-"Trust me. I know what Im doing"

-"Can you make out this next message? It looks like someone spilled coffee on the console."

-"Well, at least I tried...?"

-"What could possibly go wrong?"

-"Ill attempt to patch it up."

-"Airbrake? .....But Ive got it extended all the way."

-"I have a very bad feeling about this."

-"There is only one left..."

-"Do something, SCHMUCK !"

- "So... who knows how to drive?"

-"Switch to 2nd system? Okay, what the hell..."

-"Lets see whatll happen when I flip two switches together ?"

-"But this was supposed to be foolproof!"

-"Whats that sound?" POP "Uhh... oh-oh..."

-"Watch this."

Old January 31st 04, 12:03 AM
Raoul Ortega

In article , George