Sensitivity difference

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 21st 06, 11:23 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
Terry B

Default Sensitivity difference

Dear All
I have recently borrowed a ST7 with an KA0401E chip with antiblooming. My
camera is a Genesis CCD with the non antiblooming version of the same chip
that I build many years ago. I have been amazed at the difference in the
sensitivity. Some of this may be related to using different programs to take
the pics. Is it due to the antiblooming or just different design of camera?

Terry B