Murder in outer space !!

Old November 1st 05, 02:39 AM
Gerry Lintonice

Default Murder in outer space !!

I'm a sadistic killer and I enjoy killing and dismembering people. But
on Earth, there are laws. ****.

But in outer space, there are no laws. Can I kill people in outer space
and keep their eyes as trophies without being punished?

Please, say yes !

Old November 1st 05, 02:51 AM
Flypaste Wingnut

"Gerry Lintonice" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm a sadistic killer and I enjoy killing and dismembering people. But
on Earth, there are laws. ****.

But in outer space, there are no laws. Can I kill people in outer space
and keep their eyes as trophies without being punished?

Please, say yes !

Only if you have the proper license.

Old November 1st 05, 02:15 PM
J. Porter Clark

"Gerry Lintonice" writes:

I'm a sadistic killer and I enjoy killing and dismembering people. But
on Earth, there are laws. ****.

But in outer space, there are no laws. Can I kill people in outer space
and keep their eyes as trophies without being punished?

Please, say yes !

I'm sorry, but this program has been deferred due to budget
constraints. Also, the eyes that would have been available
under this program have been donated to the *Vision* for Space
Exploration.
--
J. Porter Clark
Old November 2nd 05, 12:52 PM
Steen

Gerry Lintonice wrote:

But in outer space, there are no laws. Can I kill people in outer
space and keep their eyes as trophies without being punished?

There are two possibilities he

1. You are a troll. If so, go away.

2. You are trying to be funny. In that case, you should check out the
workings of the International Institute of Space Law
(http://www.iafastro-iisl.com/). They address questions like: "What happens
if a Malaysian astronaut uses a German gun to kill a Japanese astronaut in a
Russian spacecraft docked to an American module of the International Space
Station, while it is over Australia?"

/steen

Space Calendar - October 27, 2005 [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 October 27th 05 05:02 PM
CEV PDQ Scott Lowther History 829 June 12th 05 07:17 PM
Gravity as Falling Space Henry Haapalainen Science 1 September 4th 04 04:08 PM
European high technology for the International Space Station Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 May 10th 04 02:40 PM