Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Old December 14th 17, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

palsing wrote:
Most of your questions are answered here...

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/f...lo.html#crater

... the Grandaddy of all debunking sites...

Really, you need to be several fries short of a Happy Meal to buy into
these conspiracy theories...

GOOD COMEBACK.
Nothing like resorting to personal insults during a debate.
And extra points for deleting my whole reply.

So, now that you have set the bar to the lowest peg, I guess my next
counter reply should be .,......."Oh YAA,...well so's yer mom"

You can consider yourself "ignored" from now on

Old December 14th 17, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
palsing wrote:
Most of your questions are answered here...

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/f...lo.html#crater

... the Grandaddy of all debunking sites...

Really, you need to be several fries short of a Happy Meal to buy into
these conspiracy theories...

GOOD COMEBACK.
Nothing like resorting to personal insults during a debate.
And extra points for deleting my whole reply.

So, now that you have set the bar to the lowest peg, I guess my next
counter reply should be .,......."Oh YAA,...well so's yer mom"

You can consider yourself "ignored" from now on

*** I think we should all ignore your ignorant skanky ass
from now on. You are just like a woman ... half a brain and
too dumb to parallel park.

Old December 14th 17, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 09:57:47 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 22:03:30 -0800 (PST), palsing
wrote:

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 8:54:46 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 21:07:26 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 09:27:14 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 20:02:46 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:47:47 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

So you

Are still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio
intercepts being logged to and from the surface of the moon.
Six times. Six missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

So your story still goes.

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times.
Six missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

But no actual proof.

I provided proof, Bastie. It is not my fault you are too stupid
to find it in the thread and read it.

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

You only provided a vague referrence to something that only you,
would consider "proof"

Keep lying, Bastie. These are still in the thread.

You convinnced no one, that Apollo and NASA was/is not a massive
money sucking lie.

I don't need to convince anyone of the truth. There are
thousands of verifiable and scientific proof on the web. You're
simply to stupid to find them and too dumb to understand what they
say. Not my problem.

Now my proof again.

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

Ya right,....

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

and it's just as plausible that I went to the planet Mars for
my Christmas vacation last year.

I doubt anyone reading this on alt.astronomy would question that
you're not a space cadet.

Urban Dictionary: space cadet

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=space

some one who acts like they are on another planet or plane of
existence. either they are incredibly stupid or are on drugs or most
likely a combination

a person perceived as out of touch with reality.

My reality exists.
There are links on the web to it.
You can only resort to insults, deleting my posts, and making your own
unverifiable vague references.
No wonder why the world perceives that you are hagar with a
sock-puppet account.

Now,..... my proof again.
"A funny thing happened on the way to the moon"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

NASA LIED ABOUT APOLLO, and likely a lot more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMrB857Oaxw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYA_g2AJ0fc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKkpfYUhkig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5XkLa9RYNk&t=4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=401AXoN0mQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79p2kzeN0tQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wym04J_3Ls0

LOL Poor Bast doesn't have one hint of critical thinking skills.

She's a fair troll. But not much of a challenge to engage and
destroy.

Here is a freebie debunking for you. Just to show how charitable and
generous I am during the Chrstmas season.

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

Radio intercepts, Bastie.

Moon hoax conspiracy debunked: Engine halos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSikP0i3fr0

Radio intercepts.

Now lets go over it, shall we.
The landing video clearly shows dust/debris being shot out radially during
the landing video taken by the astro-nots themselves.
It is even mentioned in the audio that they are "throwing some dust"

Radio intercepts.

But after the landing, not one photo shows any disturbance of the surface
under the lander, or any sign of the radial lines the dust would have
formed.
Even the tinyest of craters are still pristine and round.

Radio intercepts.

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

Now,....please explain to me

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

You stupid troll.
Old December 14th 17, 11:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 07:56:28 -0800 (PST), palsing
wrote:

Most of your questions are answered here...

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/f...lo.html#crater

... the Grandaddy of all debunking sites...

Really, you need to be several fries short of a Happy Meal to buy into these conspiracy theories...

She is a dingbat trying to troll the newsgroup. Used to have a
partner but it looks like he even got tired of her idiocy. Imagine
low shameful she is lying about her sister dying on 9/11.
Old December 14th 17, 11:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 11:55:25 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

palsing wrote:
Most of your questions are answered here...

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/f...lo.html#crater

... the Grandaddy of all debunking sites...

Really, you need to be several fries short of a Happy Meal to buy into
these conspiracy theories...

GOOD COMEBACK.
Nothing like resorting to personal insults during a debate.
And extra points for deleting my whole reply.

So, now that you have set the bar to the lowest peg, I guess my next
counter reply should be .,......."Oh YAA,...well so's yer mom"

You can consider yourself "ignored" from now on

AHAHAHAHAHA!! She's falling apart.

Old December 14th 17, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 12:18:02 -0800, Hägar wrote:

"Bast" wrote in message news
palsing wrote:
Most of your questions are answered here...

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/f...lo.html#crater

... the Grandaddy of all debunking sites...

Really, you need to be several fries short of a Happy Meal to buy into
these conspiracy theories...

GOOD COMEBACK.
Nothing like resorting to personal insults during a debate.
And extra points for deleting my whole reply.

So, now that you have set the bar to the lowest peg, I guess my next
counter reply should be .,......."Oh YAA,...well so's yer mom"

You can consider yourself "ignored" from now on

*** I think we should all ignore your ignorant skanky ass
from now on.

Consider it done.

You are just like a woman ... half a brain and
too dumb to parallel park.

Hey! LOL
Old December 14th 17, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 09:09:43 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

[...]

You finally admit you have a *different* reality from everyone else.

Now, still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

A lot of talk and false bravado,....but still no links to back you up.
Present the actual evidence,.....I'm willing to destroy it as fast as you
can shovel it.

You poor sensitive little troll.

Old December 15th 17, 12:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

palsing wrote:
Most of your questions are answered here...

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/f...lo.html#crater

... the Grandaddy of all debunking sites...

Really, you need to be several fries short of a Happy Meal to buy into
these conspiracy theories...

GOOD COMEBACK.
Nothing like resorting to personal insults during a debate.
And extra points for deleting my whole reply.

So, now that you have set the bar to the lowest peg, I guess my next
counter reply should be .,......."Oh YAA,...well so's yer mom"

You can consider yourself "ignored" from now on

AHAHAHAHAHA!! She's falling apart.

Nope, but this thread is.
So time for me to abandon this one, and start a fresh one about NASA LIES.

....As they were supposed to release a brand new whopper today.

Old December 15th 17, 02:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

*** they thrive on making up **** ...

Old December 15th 17, 04:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Most of your questions are answered here...

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/f...lo.html#crater

... the Grandaddy of all debunking sites...

Really, you need to be several fries short of a Happy Meal to buy into
these conspiracy theories...

She is a dingbat trying to troll the newsgroup. Used to have a
partner but it looks like he even got tired of her idiocy. Imagine
low shameful she is lying about her sister dying on 9/11.

*** they thrive on making up **** ...

If that was true, I would have a job at NASA