Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Old December 12th 17, 07:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 21:43:04 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:57:14 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Hagar wrote:

*** so, Bast, regale us one more time:
In which of the sciences is your college degree???

From the response below it looks as if she's admitting in that Bast
sort of way that she didn't go to college at all.

I should have thought that even you would eventually realize that a
piece of paper does not particularly prove the amount of knowledge a
lifetime of experience can offer.

Do you feel the same way about your doctor, Bastie? Degrees don't
mean anything? How about going over a bridge designed by a pizza
delivery girl aka YOU? You want the local Gold Gym rat defending you
next time in court?

Especially since the paper only proves that back at the time I recieved
them,

"recieved" Did you even get a GED? LOL

What paper which you refer here as "them" are you claiming to have
received, Bastie?

You however, seem to be just as wet behind the ears as you were back
then.

Engineering requires mastering a crap load of advanced math.

How has math changed in say the past 30 years?

.....Apparently you AND Hagar both went to the same spewling polyce skool.
How can I ever hope to carry on a DEBATE about science WITH those with your
mental acuities.

You can't handle it Bastie. Hagar and I *are* both head and
shoulders over you.
Old December 12th 17, 07:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 21:27:57 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 01:34:54 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 22:31:08 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 21:45:03 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

Nope. You're never right when you spout your crazy conspiracy
stories.

Let's leave it with - you can't find the answer to the UK uni. and
refuse to address any of my challenges. I accept your
capitulation.

Spoken like a true SJW libertard feminist !!!

After all the things you know about me, Bastie, you have the
audacity to accuse me of being a screeching SJW libertard
feminist???

AH ...... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well,...

Stop fishing, Bastie.

You are doing my job for me.

Then your job is making yourself look like a delusional conspiracy
nutcase.

Glad that's sorted.

Don't flatter yourself.
You have been making that same unfounded claims for years.

It's never unfounded when dealing with you.

So I must have put in the effort,

You have indeed made yourself look like a delusional conspiracy
nutcase.

and you are only trying to take the
credit, after the fact.

I said it was your job. Am I now your boss?

Are you now going to tell us that givesyou any credibility at all ?

Looks like I own you Bastie.

Old December 12th 17, 12:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Hagar wrote:

*** so, Bast, regale us one more time:
In which of the sciences is your college degree???

From the response below it looks as if she's admitting in that Bast
[...]

ROTFFLMAO
Thanks for the laugh to start my day.

Old December 12th 17, 12:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

[...]

So you DO finally accept that Apollo was a lie, and that no one went to the
moon and returned alive.

Old December 12th 17, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:47:47 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

So you

Are still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

Old December 13th 17, 02:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

So you

Are still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

So your story still goes.
But no actual proof.

You can't even provide proof that anyone in the UK was listening for ANY
signals.
However maybe they were catching an episode of the goon show.
Sellers and Mulligan were at their best in the 60's

But they were not on the moon either,.....just sent the signal from BBC
studios

Old December 13th 17, 05:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

So you

Are still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

So your story still goes.

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

But no actual proof.

I provided proof, Bastie. It is not my fault you are too stupid to
find it in the thread and read it.

Old December 13th 17, 03:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

So you

Are still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

So your story still goes.

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

But no actual proof.

I provided proof, Bastie. It is not my fault you are too stupid to
find it in the thread and read it.

You only provided a vague referrence to something that only you, would
consider "proof"
You convinnced no one, that Apollo and NASA was/is not a massive money
sucking lie.

Now my proof again.
"A funny thing happened on the way to the moon"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

Old December 13th 17, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

So you

Are still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

So your story still goes.

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

But no actual proof.

I provided proof, Bastie. It is not my fault you are too stupid to
find it in the thread and read it.

Still waiting for you to refute the evidence of radio intercepts
being logged to and from the surface of the moon. Six times. Six
missions landed on the moon, Bastie.

You only provided a vague referrence to something that only you, would
consider "proof"

Keep lying, Bastie. These are still in the thread.

You convinnced no one, that Apollo and NASA was/is not a massive money
sucking lie.

I don't need to convince anyone of the truth. There are thousands of
verifiable and scientific proof on the web. You're simply to stupid
to find them and too dumb to understand what they say. Not my
problem.

Now my proof again.

Old December 14th 17, 03:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

[...]

Ya right,....and it's just as plausible that I went to the planet Mars for
my Christmas vacation last year.
I say it's true, so no one better contradict me with logical arguments, or I
will call them conspiracy theorists.

Oh ya,....and I say that the proof is that some UK crackpot with a
retrofitted TV dish, monitored all my radio signals, .....so there. PROOF
POSITIVE.

This year me and my partner are going back there and we will show you some
rocks, that we painted red, and so are MARS ROCKS, to prove it.