Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Old December 16th 17, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default ADDENDUM: - Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:
So, apparently you lied when you said you were going to ignore me...

Also, all that so-called evidence you have just barfed up has been
addressed in the last link I provided... assuming you can read... here
it is again...

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

"The van Allen belts are regions above the Earth's surface where the
Earth's magnetic field has trapped particles of the solar wind. An
unprotected man would indeed get a lethal dose of radiation, if he
stayed there long enough. Actually, the spaceship traveled through the
belts pretty quickly, getting past them in an hour or so. There simply
wasn't enough time to get a lethal dose, and, as a matter of fact, the
metal hull of the spaceship did indeed block most of the radiation. For
a detailed explanation of all this, my fellow Mad Scientist William
Wheaton has a page with the technical data about the doses received by
the astronauts. Another excellent page about this, that also gives a
history of NASA radiation testing, is from the Biomedical Results of
Apollo site. An interesting read!"

Here are the referenced links...

http://www.wwheaton.com/waw/mad/mad19.html

https://history.nasa.gov/SP-368/contents.htm

Of course, you will undoubtedly dismiss this evidence as being 'fake',
or some such nonsense, which is exactly what is expected of all science
deniers, who are essentially uneducated cranks. As such, you should
just ignore everything that I say, because, after all, you ignore
virtually ALL scientific evidence as though it were the plague...
right?

Tell me, what other conspiracy theories are you all whipped up about?
I'll bet you subscribe to all the 'popular' ones...

Oh well, that's different then.
Your "experts" claim you can run through lethal radiation and it
doesn't hurt you at all.
I suppose it's like if you run fast enough in a rainstorm,.....you
won't get wet. rolls eyes

And of course I will agree that radiation effects can be different
depending on the duration of exposure.
But the levels in space are so much higher than anything on the earths
surface that only places like Chernobyl or Fukushima can be used in
comparison.
So minutes, not hours, make a major difference.

And we know that even decades later when those occured, the technology
STILL does not exist to protect men from radiation exposure for more
than a few minutes without lasting effects......Death or long term
illness..
However I am surprised that NASA did not offer those cleaning up those
nuclear accidents, a few of their magical space suits from the 60's
Apollo program.
As they were supposedly able to protect astronauts in the full exposure
of all the solar radiation on the surface of the moon (outside of any
shelter) for hours at a time.
And ZERO detrimental radiation effects.

They could even function in 400 degree roasting temperatures, to, -300
degree temperatures.
Without even needing a way to radiate away the excess heat.

On earth, AC units need heat exchangers that move the heat energy to
water or air, and then that is removed by transgerring it somewhere else
But in the 1960's, a vacuum,....they (NASA) could still do
it,......HOW ?????

You keeo claiming I "deny science"
But your science seems to be that of ALCHEMY and Harry Potter
MAGIC,......and THAT IS NOT SCIENCE.
It is illusion, designed to fool the masses that P.T. Barnum talked
about.

Oh,....and I also "science deny" man made global
warming/cooling/climate change is affecting anything.
Especially that the self-proclaimed experts can't even decide what to
call it, from week to week.

And I also "science deny" modern feminism, and its teaching that there
is a gender wage gap.

And I "science deny" that hitlery clinton should not be rotting in a
jail cell.

And I "science deny" that Trump is a bad president, or that you
libertard morons will even have a democratic party left to run a
candidate against hin in 2020.

And I "science deny" that any movies coming out of hollywood in the
past two decades are worth the price of a theater ticket to go to see.
Or even the time it takes to download them illegally for free.

......There you go, those should keep you spitting bile for well into
2018
And with that, I am going to move on to enjoying the Christmas
season....I now will completely ignore this thread and anyone posting
to it. So knock yourselves out, patting each other on the back in your
echo
chamber.

Buu-Bye

ADDENDUM
How silly of me to forget the biggest story that will make your pointy
little heads explode.

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.

And if you are following the swamp draining in Washington.
You are already seeing signs that AL Queida (now known as ISIS) WAS and
still is fully funded and controlled by the deep state.
And it's those "Dirty Ruskies" that are forcing all this information to come
out, as they are mopping the floor with ISIS and all the other middle east
mercenary rebels, that the west were funding.

Since the ISIS funding from the west had to be curtailed, due to the
spotlights being shone on all the corruption in Wshaington and it's one
world governent "alies".

.......Yes Virginia,...There is a Santa Claus.

Old December 16th 17, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
snip Bast drivel

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.

snip delusions of Bast

*** and Hillary was cheated of of the presidency
by the Russians with the help of The Donald ...
Old December 17th 17, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 12:30:35 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:
[...]

Bast wrote...

"...I now will completely ignore this thread and anyone posting to it."

Yet ANOTHER blatant lie... 2 in the same thread!

Perhaps Bast doesn't know the meaning of "completely ignore"...
Old December 17th 17, 01:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:
[...]

The ditzy Lezbo is mentally unstable. It would seem she craves any
attention, even negative attention.
Old December 17th 17, 01:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:30:33 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

ADDENDUM
How silly of me to forget

That you were going to completely ignore the thread and anyone who was
posting in it.

You can't control your desperate need for attention.