Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old April 9th 15, 01:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 5:53:00 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 1:43:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 6, 2015 at 4:28:42 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 12:22:01 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 12:04:29 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 12:39:31 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cloudy day here in Gresham and 53F as of 12:30 PM. Only expected to get more chilly as the day goes on with a chance of rain.

Double-A

AA Its always sunny in LA. Had that laser operation on Fools Day. I'm still filling up a bag 5 times a day with blood and pee.Just starting to get pink.Doctor said it came out good. At my age I think I should have left well enough alone. I'm in some pain. Being on computer takes my mind off pain TreBert

Congratulations, Bert, on your successful operation. Wolf down those pain killers the doctor gives you, and hope for the best.

Still lots of clouds here in Gresham, but some Sun peeking through. Should be dry until tomorrow, then more rain. Only 47F here as of 12:15 AM. Expected 54F later in the afternoon.

Tomorrow is Easter. I hope to get a bunch of eggs to hard boil to celebrate. Have already partaken of Easter candy.

Double-A

AA As of now I wish I did not have operation.Been going back to hospital every day.Urine block,and thats a killer.Penis has tub back in and hurts that I can;t walk. At 87 best I leave well enough alone. My family back in Ma. had a nice Easter and that made me feel good.They went to Boston.Sent me pictures of my Great grandkids. They are the greatest. TreBert

My family ignored me for Easter.

Here in Gresham it is 55F as of 1:30 PM. Headed for 60F. Chance of rain.

April is really making the grass grow fast. Lots of work for lawn boys..

I often still hear Joan Bennett giving special reports on ABC Radio News. On Easter Sunday she was back in the anchor chair in the early morning. She let Twittering stay in a house she was going to sell for 9 months. But in the end she had to sell it.

Double-A

Seeing Dr,Wensday 8th Hope operation works. Here is a kicker Dr.I rented the house has a buyer.That deck I built help sell it. Only used it for about 6 days.He is sending back the money. I want $800 for the deck.Well maybe its for the best.My hospital is in Anaheim,and I did not want to get on the freeway.Saterday I'll pack my stuff,and give the Meade to a school. Most of my pain is gone,but I feel very tired. Drinking lots of water.Refused pain killer pills,because I'm driving. TreBert

Hope you get things worked out and get on the road back to good health.

It is cloudy, a few light sprinkles, and 56F as of 5:00 PM here in Gresham.

Despite the rain, our governor is worried about drought and fire season.

Had lunch with Kim today at Shari's here in Gresham. Food was good. I was surprised to see Kim get on the bus last night here in Gresham. She likes to ride around, and it gives her a chance to sleep.

Double-A

Old April 9th 15, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 5:03:51 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA I was the April Day fool.Wensday (week later they took out the catheter,and Pee-Aire hardly did pee. I tried but no good. Catheter is back up,and Pee-Aire is very desapointed.They are giving me pills,and Pee-Aire still has some hope.Will know in two weeks .Should have left well enough alone TreBert
Old April 9th 15, 11:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Mostly sunny with some clouds. 62F here in Gresham as of 3:00 PM.

All's quiet in this peaceful little town.

Double-A

Old April 11th 15, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Always some distraction here at the library, usually a noisy raving idiot of some kind. Today it is some kind of Mexican holiday "Dia de Los Ninos". Thje library is filled with kids, and a live mariachi band is playing, IN THE LIBRARY!

The weather is alternating between sunshine and hail storms! Temp as of 3:00 PM is only 50F.

Yesterday I went back to Tanasbourne. The Rite Aid there is doing a major remodeling, and Kim said there were some deep discounts on boots or shoes. Didn't find any of those, but did find some bargains anyway.

Double-A

Old April 12th 15, 07:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 2:34:30 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 4/11/2015 6:01 PM, Double-A wrote:

Always some distraction here at the library, usually a noisy raving idiot of some kind.

Ya. Probably some crazy homeless. Don't you just HATE them, AA?

No, most of the homeless people I knew were quiet. The noisy people were being cared for at government expense.

51F here in Gresham as of 11:30 AM, on its way to 57F. Sunshine with some clouds. Mostly dry.

The Library is quiet today on this Sunday morning. Unfortunately this library does not have as many books as the Tigard Library. And they are less strict on noise control. At Tigard if your cell phone rang, they would pounce on you right away!

Double-A

Old April 12th 15, 09:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 1:01:07 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message ...

On 4/12/2015 2:36 PM, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 2:34:30 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 4/11/2015 6:01 PM, Double-A wrote:

Always some distraction here at the library, usually a noisy
raving idiot of some kind.

Ya. Probably some crazy homeless. Don't you just HATE them, AA?

No, most of the homeless people I knew were quiet. The noisy people
were being cared for at government expense.

51F here in Gresham as of 11:30 AM, on its way to 57F. Sunshine
with some clouds. Mostly dry.

The Library is quiet today on this Sunday morning. Unfortunately
this library does not have as many books as the Tigard Library. And
they are less strict on noise control. At Tigard if your cell phone
rang, they would pounce on you right away!

Just get a cheap ass tablet. A 7" tablet. Makes reading a pleasure.
Can be had for $75.00

*** Only in America ... a homeless dumpster diver, who has to use
the Public Library System for his Internet access and who has a
cell phone ... and now on his way to a 7" tablet ... I wonder how
the really poor are getting along ...

I don't know, but as soon as I get my welfare checks coming in, I'll be visiting my Cadillac dealership.

Double-A

Old April 13th 15, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

"HVAC" wrote in message ...

[...]

AA Lots can be done to make the homeless more comfortable .Hate mongers would call it a waste of money.In the N.E. in winter they could sleep on water beds that are full with warm water. My grandfather took a water bottle to bed.GOPers will say "Where"s the Money"
TreBert
Old April 14th 15, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"HVAC" wrote in message ...

[...]

Bert, someday when I am President, everyone will have a place to place to stay and food to eat. And education will be free. Why not? We are all one big family.

Yesterday I went back to Tanasbourne, saw Kim briefly, then visited my locker and brought back a suitcase full of stuff including a security box I can store my bullion in.

Rained all yesterday afternoon and evening. Today the sun is back, and we are on a drying trend. Currently only 49F in Gresham as of 1:00 PM on its way to only 51F, but we are to expect warmer weather later in the week which might hit 70F!

Double-A

Old April 15th 15, 11:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sunny here in Gresham and 55F as of 3:00 PM. Was chilly last night. I installed an outdoor thermometer this morning and its first reading was 44F. There was a hard rain late yesterday afternoon, but things have dried out now. A tornado hit Oregon's Lane Community College yesterday!

Just had lunch with Kim at a small lunch spot near the Gresham Transit Center.

Double-A

Old April 16th 15, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

"HVAC" wrote in message ...

[...]

AA Getting hot here. I'm in shorts. All sun no cloud.Staying in Anaheim till 21st. Lawyer called me yesterday he heard my operation was NG,and wanted to know if he could be of help? I told him to call back in a month. I am busy now going into phase II with M&M.Will spend big $$$$ on adds. Pain or no pain I have to get going.The time is "NOW" Phase II is airlines ,cruise ships,and going to Vegas to do there motels. Trebert

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM