Astro ---- Telescope for Sale ---

Old July 30th 04, 07:56 PM
Larry

Default Astro ---- Telescope for Sale ---

I have a Celestron C8 Super Polaris Telescope for sale, German EQ mount, wooden tripod,
8 x 50 Finder Scope
Polar Alignment Scope
Trunk Style Carrying Case
Meade 26mm Super Plossil Eyepiece
R/A Drive Motor
120 Volt heater for corrector plate for keeping dew from forming
Celestron Dewshield
Original Manuals

I bought this telescope in 1991 and it is an excellent scope. The optical tube and equatorial mount are in excellent condition, the wooden tripod is in good condition but the legs have a few scratches from all the years of use and moving it from one observing site to another.

I am selling the telescope because I can no longer go out observing because of medical problems so I no longer have a use for it.

I am asking $400.00 U.S. currency for everything mentioned above and that the buyer pays shipping and handling. I live in Jacksonville, FL, United States. Serious inquiries can reach me at the following email address

I have photos that I can email anyone who wants to see the setup drop me a line at the above mentioned email address.

Clear Skies to everyone!

Larry

Old July 31st 04, 06:51 AM
Szaki

You can get more than that for your set-up! About $600-$700 or more.
Post it on ebay, I seen a few similar se-up sold there. Do a historical search.
People looking for good items, too many junk there.

JS

Old August 1st 04, 04:44 PM
Mark Dunn

I think plenty of UK amateurs would bite your hand off at that price, even
with shipping. Szaki is bang on. It WILL go on ebay. I've even sold back
issues of photo magazines there. You'd be surprised.