Rabbit on Mars!

Old February 4th 04, 01:35 PM
Gareth Slee

Default Rabbit on Mars!

Somebody will probably seriously suggest that what it is!
Interesting though. Piece of Airbag?

See
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gareth.slee/mars.htm

Gareth

Old February 4th 04, 02:43 PM
Pat Flannery

Gareth Slee wrote:

Somebody will probably seriously suggest that what it is!
Interesting though. Piece of Airbag?

See
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gareth.slee/mars.htm

THE PLAYBOY BUNNY! They didn't do a very good job of hiding it on this
month's cover... seriously, it must have been something that fell off
the thing as it bounced or rolled to a halt- but we had better keep an
eye on it in case it starts crawling away.

Pat

Old February 4th 04, 03:33 PM
Alejandro Zuzek

"Gareth Slee" escribió en el mensaje
Somebody will probably seriously suggest that what it is!
Interesting though. Piece of Airbag?

See
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gareth.slee/mars.htm

Gareth

Looks like a rock to me. It is the same color you see in the rock outcrop on
the crater walls. Acording to the nasa rover sites, they are considering the
posibility of excavating a few inches of dust with one of Opportunity's
wheels to see if the bedrock that is visible is present elsewhere. Maybe
this same feature made them think that...

Old February 4th 04, 04:39 PM
Neil Gerace

"Gareth Slee" wrote in message
Somebody will probably seriously suggest that what it is!
Interesting though. Piece of Airbag?

See
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gareth.slee/mars.htm

Somebody'd better tell him he shoulda taken a left turn at Alburquerque.

Old February 4th 04, 10:52 PM
RDG

Thas no little bunny! Look at the bones, mon!

Old February 4th 04, 11:49 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Gareth Slee" wrote in message
Somebody will probably seriously suggest that what it is!
Interesting though. Piece of Airbag?

Where are the howitzers and gyroscopes around Spirit? Even Hoagland would
have a poor opportunity to find a Martian junkyard around the other rover

Old February 5th 04, 06:35 PM
Michael Gallagher

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:35:19 -0000, "Gareth Slee"
wrote:

Somebody will probably seriously suggest that what it is!
Interesting though. Piece of Airbag?

Looks more like a rabbit *slipper* than a rabbit.

If it's gone the next morning and there are tracks near it, we'll
know. We might even catch the slipper retreival if we're vewy,
vewy quiet. Eh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh.

Old February 5th 04, 06:35 PM
Michael Gallagher

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:39:15 +0800, "Neil Gerace"
wrote:

Somebody'd better tell him he shoulda taken a left turn at Alburquerque.

Which reminds me -- are there any valuable material's in the rovers'
construction? Because if a black duck pops up next to the wabbit --
er, RABBIT -- the mission could be compromised in the name of making
thomeone -- SOMEONE -- filthy rich.

Someone get onto JPL and have them prepare the "Hassan chop!"
protocols just in case.

*looks around.* What?

Old February 5th 04, 06:35 PM
Michael Gallagher

he following may only serve to prove that I may have got hit a little
too hard in karate class, but what the heck.

wrote:

Somebody'd better tell him he shoulda taken a left turn at Alburquerque.

I dunno .... it makes you wonder:

Is there more to those Bugs Bunny cartoons than just harmless fun?
Consider:

++ETs are gray and have big, black eyes; Bugs Bunny is gray and has
big ears.

++ETs (presumeably) travel between star systems using wormholes. Bugs
travel all over the world and to different points in history by
digging a tunnel.

++ETs are accompanied by the Men In Black; Bugs is accompanied by a
Duck Who's Black.

++ETs are pursued by UFOologist the scientific community doesn't take
seriously; Bugs is pursued by Elmer Fud, who may in fact be the
biggest idiot of all time.

++ETs hypnotize people to think their abductions never happned; Bugs
and Elmer once hypnotized each other!

Need I go on?

Looks like a job for a couple of FBI agents ....

The Truth Is Out There.

Old February 5th 04, 07:57 PM
Damon Hill

Michael Gallagher wrote in
:

The Truth Is Out There.

Way, WAY out there.

--Damon ("Be very, very quiet. I'm hunting wormholes." -John Crichton)