Evidence of superior civilization or class 4 civilization

Old July 21st 11, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Andy W

Default Evidence of superior civilization or class 4 civilization

On Thursday, 21 July 2011 00:21:52 UTC+1, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jul 20, 3:19*pm, Andy W wrote:

Your closed mindset is noted, as well as your disregard for all other
intelligent and regular complex life in our solar system, our galaxy
the universe.

Uh, where the hell did that come from? One minute we're discussing hypothetical ways to place life on other worlds, and suddenly this! I haven't mentioned any intelligent life apart from humans, that wasn't even remotely part of the discussion. Why are you going of on a tangent like this?

Are you currently giving God or any other creators the finger?

That would be a very odd thing for me to do, given that I have no belief in such things.

Andy

Why of course, you and the other 99.9% of folks as pretend-Atheists
and FUD-masters here would have to agree with that.

An even greater proportion of us real atheists would agree with that too. What pretend atheists? And what did I do to deserve all this sudden hostility?

Obviously the only odds of any class 4 civilization of advanced life
on Earth isn't going to be human, because it really doesn't do much
good being all that smart and either dead or about to be dead at the
same time.

You can't start a sentence with "obviously" and then have the rest of the sentence not make any sense.

Are you actually suggesting that stars and their planets are never put
at risk?

Why, no, I don't believe I said anything of the sort. I said that our own planet did not appear to be in immediate danger from either a rogue planet or a red giant sun, I said nothing about anywhere else.

It seems one glancing blow (aka sucker punch) by something of an icy
8e22 kg item that would create something like our Arctic ocean basin
and more than a few antipodes, as well as further tilt our planet by a
few degrees, would likely qualify as a valid probability.

And would we see that coming? And if we did, do you think we would be better off trying to eliminate that threat, or running off to another planet also facing at least as much danger as ours?

I assume you've never paid any attention or drawn any deductive
notions as to that 2500 km crater on our moon. Where do you suppose
2/3 of that deeply displaced crust along with whatever much bigger
impactor that encountered our moon, happened to go?

You are quite correct, I haven't given it a thought. I'd never even heard about it before. Where do you think it went, and why is it relevant?

Andy
Old July 22nd 11, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF THAT HAPPENING, GOOFY!

YES, I ESPECIALLY MEAN SIRIUS B!

INSANE ****ING VILLAGE IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:52:20 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
wrote:

Are you suggesting that nothing really bad has ever happened to Earth,
such as a very big and nasty nearby star turning into a white dwarf?

Brad Guth, VILLAGE IDIOT!