Evidence of superior civilization or class 4 civilization

Old July 17th 11, 05:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Lonnie Clay

Default Evidence of superior civilization or class 4 civilization

On Sunday, July 17, 2011 8:59:38 AM UTC-7, [no name] wrote:
GOOFY: LCC IS A CERTIFIED INSANE MORON!

JUST LIKE YOU ARE! I CERTIFIED YOU MONTHS AGO!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 08:43:56 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth

wrote:

On Jul 17, 7:58*am, Lonnie Clay wrote:
On Sunday, July 17, 2011 5:18:14 AM UTC-7, Andy W wrote:
On Saturday, 16 July 2011 04:25:14 UTC+1, Brad Guth *wrote:
On Jul 15, 3:27*pm, Andy W wrote:

Ever heard of directed panspermia? (we could do it as of 50+ years
ago)

I've heard of it, yes. But 50 years ago we could only just put things into orbit.

Today we have a handful of space probes at the edges of the solar
system, and the beginnings of genetic manipulation. It's not something
we can do yet. And while it isn't impossible, *I don't see any reason
to think it happened here.

Andy

You got any objective proof of that?

What? It's a matter of historical record. We could put things in

orbit late 50's, people early 60's, people on the moon late 60's,
various space probes and robot landers 70's onwards. What do I need to
prove exactly?

50 years ago we could put microbes on our moon, and just a few years
later we could sperm Mars.

Just maybe, at a stretch, we could have done that. That's not to say that we did. And what would be the point?

Andy

You're right, what's the point eh? Everything is really pointless by the

world view of people like you. So why don't you crawl under a rock
somewhere and just die. Why don't we all just die before lunch? Why is
there a universe anyway? Frigging pointless after all. From the very
first nullity through time, points, lines, planes, spaces, up to who
knows how far, it's all just a total waste isn't it?

http://lonniecourtneyclay.com

Lonnie Courtney Clay
p.s. You're a frigging idiot!

Is being such an asshole about most everything a basic requirement for
those of your faith-based kind?

Let's take a look at "Saul Levy" which anagrams to "Sully Ave" etc.
1) Likes to post in all caps.
2) Calls other people insane.
3) Calls other people morons.
4) Thinks we're all alike.
5) Thinks that we need HIS approval.

Hmm there's a word, let me see now, hmm GOT IT : Megalomaniac! Me gay low man I A/C. Yes I think that word fits Saul Levy just right...

Lonnie Courtney Clay
Old July 17th 11, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

SHOW ME ONE PENNY OF AVOIDED TAXES, YOU ****ING LIAR! I HAVE NO MONEY
OFF-SHORE, IDIOT!

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THOSE YOU CLAIM I'VE HAD WHACKED, GOOFY?

VILLAGE IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 13:14:47 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
wrote:

On Jul 17, 9:18*am, Lonnie Clay wrote:
On Sunday, July 17, 2011 8:59:38 AM UTC-7, [no name] wrote:
GOOFY: *LCC IS A CERTIFIED INSANE MORON!

JUST LIKE YOU ARE! *I CERTIFIED YOU MONTHS AGO!

Saul Levy

Actually rabbi Saul Levy speaks for all Jews, so you'd better watch
out because he'll have you and your friends whacked.

Since hard-core Jews like rabbi Saul Levy that speaks for all Jews, as
such do not actually believe in God or hell, kinda makes we wonder how
the hell they can justify their faith-based tax avoidance status and
otherwise manage to keep those multiple offshore banking and

It seems other “Atheist Jews” like Helen Thomas would agree with
Richard Feynman. Too bad the vast majority of pretend Atheist Jews
found in these Usenet/newsgroups can’t be as honest or understanding.
But then what Mafia cartel/cabal ever was good for the republic.

Brad Guth, LIES! LIES! ALL LIES!

Old July 18th 11, 02:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2

On Jul 15, 3:27*pm, Andy W wrote:

[...]

Saul can't fool anyone. He knows little about astronomy. He thinks he
is not crazy by calling everyone crazy. He use to be good for a
laugh. TreBert