distribution and density of galaxies matches dot pattern of plutoniumatom, Chp 10; #179; Atom Totality theory

Old November 12th 09, 05:02 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default distribution and density of galaxies matches dot pattern of plutoniumatom, Chp 10; #179; Atom Totality theory

Chapter 10, the distribution and density of galaxies

Referring to this mapp of the cosmos of galaxies and especially the
Sloan Great Wall and the other Great Wall
http://www.astro.princeton.edu/~mjur...rse/all100.gif

This is chapter (10) in this 3rd edition
Observational and experimental support
(10) density and distribution of all galaxies

Of all the books I will write this is my most important one and I
suspect this is my most important chapter and should
have it perfected sometime in the future in the 4th edition, as I
improve it with each new edition.
And of all the chapters this is probably my most favorite in that I
can see the order of laying out the most convincing evidence starting
with the distribution and density of galaxies.

The distribution and density of galaxies is the very most convincing
evidence in favor of the
Atom Totality and the ruination of the Big Bang theory. The Big Bang
cannot explain why the density of galaxies is most dense near these
two great walls and yet thins out the further away one gets from these
two great walls. The
Atom Totality says this density is exactly the same as the dot density
of the electron in a electron-dot-cloud for the element
plutonium. So as one looks at the Princeton
mapping of the two great walls one could easily say they are looking
at the electron-dot-cloud
pattern of 231Pu atom of its 5f6 electron orbital.

Note also the Great Attractor of astronomy in the above Princeton
mapping. This is important also since the Nucleus of the Atom Totality
is the Great Attractor, where
nearby galaxies are all heading and plunging in the direction of the
Great Attractor.

The Atom Totality predicts that as we penetrate further beyond the
Sloan Great Wall that we will find an even denser Wall beyond the
Sloan. And the Atom Totality predicts that in the opposite direction
of Sloan Great Wall to planet Earth that the number of galaxies thins
out enormously. And ditto for the reverse direction.

Let me do a sort of diagram of a chemistry textbook dot cloud
arrangement of the p orbital or the d orbital or f orbital of an
electron. And a line drawn from the nucleus of the atom outward into
the electron space has a large density of dots near the nucleus but
those dots diminish in density
the further this line is drawn. So is there a name for this line in
math or physics. That it is dense with dots near the nucleus but
tapers off as the distance further away on this line. It would be nice
if math or physics has a name for such a density-line. Perhaps
gradient is the concept.

And the use of that density-line with the Sloan Great Wall and the
other Great-Wall is that sometime in the near future will be
discovered a further Great-Wall that lies closer to the Nucleus and is
sandwiched in between the Sloan Great Wall and the nucleus of the Atom
Totality. Let me call this future discovery the Plutonium Great Wall.
And this would be the schemata of that discovery: where N = nucleus of
Atom Totality, PGW =
Plutonium Great Wall, SGW = Sloan Great Wall, GW = Great Wall

In the 1990s we had this schemata of the Universe:

??(GW)............................................ ......we in the
MilkyWay galaxy

Then in 2003 of the discovery of Sloan Great Wall we had this
schemata:

(SGW) (GW) .....................................we in MilkyWay
galaxy

Today, I am happy to announce that in the near future there will be
further discoveries of even more dense galaxies the closer we observe
to where the Nucleus of the Atom Totality 231Plutonium resides and
thus our schemata will look
like this:

(N) (PGW) (SGW) (GW)..............................we in MilkyWay
galaxy

And, then even more into the distant future we will find an even
greater density of galaxies between the Plutonium Great Wall and the
Nucleus of the Atom Totality.

So what is the math or physics name for a concept of a line which is
dense and by increasing the distance from that line the density
diminishes. Is the term that I seek "gradient"? Density gradient?

And, can the Schrodinger Wave Equation estimate what the density of
dots of the electron-dot-cloud should be in the f-orbital of an
electron, and would that density match the galaxy density in the Sloan
Great Wall, given of course a scaling up.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old November 12th 09, 05:43 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings
Ward Hardman

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
[...]

Are you even human?

--Ward Hardman

"The older I get the more I admire and crave competence,
Just simple competence, in any field from adultery to zoology."
- H.L. Mencken

Old November 14th 09, 03:54 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings
Anti-Troll-01

On Nov 13, 7:09*pm, the "RMCReep" troll, posing as
"Ward Hardman, etc" but posting from email address
"ward.hardmanaI(AT)gmail.com," via IP Address

"88.208.236.35" wrote:
[troll trash deleted]

The Network Solutions "Whois" facility shows:

88.208.236.35

Record Type: IP Address

OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB
Country: NL

And the RIPE Network's own internal "Whois" facility shows:

inetnum: 88.208.236.0 - 88.208.236.255
netname: FASTHOSTS-UK-NETWORK
descr: UK's largest web hosting company based in
Gloucester
descr: England
country: GB
admin-c: MW8691-RIPE
tech-c: GD8691-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA "status:" definitions
mnt-by: AS15418-MNT
remarks: report abuse to
remarks: All reports via other channels will be ignored.
remarks: INFRA-AW
source: RIPE # Filtered

person: Mark Wood
address: Fasthosts Internet Limited
address: Suite 7, Discovery Court
address: 154 Southgate Street
address: Gloucester, GL1 2EX
phone: +44 1452 541251
fax-no: +44 1452 541633
nic-hdl: MW8691-RIPE
mnt-by: AS15418-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

person: George Daly
address: Fasthosts Internet Limited
address: Discovery House
address: 154 Southgate Street
address: Gloucester, GL1 2EX
phone: +44 1452 541251
fax-no: +44 1452 541633
nic-hdl: GD8691-RIPE
mnt-by: AS15418-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

% Information related to '88.208.192.0/18AS15418'

route: 88.208.192.0/18
descr: FasthostInternet Ltd
origin: AS15418
mnt-by: AS15418-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

This is a FAKE "Ward Hardman."
(The real one posts out of California, USA.)

The "RMCReep" troll is a REAL sexual pervert.
His favorite topic is zoophilic sex with farm animals.

- Anti-Troll-01