Ancient giants had erythrocytes twice as big as modern humans

Old November 25th 07, 03:26 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.physics,sci.anthropology,sci.astro
Cory Albrecht

Default Ancient giants had erythrocytes twice as big as modern humans

Rainbowrider wrote, On 24/11/07 06:14 PM:
On Nov 24, 10:28 pm, tadchem wrote:
On Nov 23, 1:49 am, wrote:

On 21 nov, 14:59, Lin Liangtai wrote:
* The following SEM photo reveals two gigantic, fossilized human red
* blood cells measuring 15 microns in diameter--two times as large as
* modern humans.
* The photo had been labeled and the red blood cells measured.http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...1588634543&p=0

How could you miss the huge (~70 micron) unicorn footprint in the
upper left, or the map of Ireland in the center?

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA

You are on the right track go earth googling and an atlas showing the
ocean land scapes would be handy and take a tour? the dragons egg is
in this country and for all those that truly know ! that Any thing is
possible! we will be riding the rainbow dragon and reclaiming the
seven mountains that were our throne! all will be put back in its
propper place! where on this earth do people real think eden was? You
are not blind to the totems of the earth good tidings seeingone and
may you have many enlightning experiences of truth through free will?
and the guidance of your ancestors look Atlas
North pole and sth pole the meditoranian sea Baltic sea (tiger)
western euopean bason Napolion?and up side down nap is a Phalas
english war munga with monical and erect missile Antarticia canada
nixon the nob and canary basin basin sth china and and the philipine
basin TREX Mascerine basin and australia is a mistry to you but if you
want coordinants to the truth of totems and their location you will
have to contact ME at th have a
great time I am always guided by Navigation safe and happy travels

Can I have some of the drugs that you're on?