Using my new laptop

Old July 19th 18, 02:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Using my new laptop

It has no time lapse.Fast as lighning.Smaller,and easy to carry.Walmart teated me great.Bert
Old July 19th 18, 02:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 6:44:39 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It has no time lapse.Fast as lighning.Smaller,and easy to carry.Walmart teated me great.Bert

no lines. self checkout? we got a new store here Burbank, no cahiers.

why pay, just run . #lolz
Old July 19th 18, 04:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

IAM wrote:
On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 6:44:39 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It has no time lapse.Fast as lighning.Smaller,and easy to
carry.Walmart teated me great.Bert

no lines. self checkout? we got a new store here Burbank, no cahiers.

why pay, just run . #lolz

Why run ?
If a store wants to make me an employee by forcing me to be their cashier.
I just promote myself to manager, and offer myself 60% employee discounts
and a lot of two for one deals.

Old July 19th 18, 06:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 6:47:40 PM UTC-7, IAM wrote:
On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 6:44:39 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
It has no time lapse.Fast as lighning.Smaller,and easy to carry.Walmart teated me great.Bert

no lines. self checkout? we got a new store here Burbank, no cahiers.

why pay, just run . #lolz Walmart has them,and they will not last.Only the Swiss will always pay.Bert

Old July 19th 18, 08:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
It has no time lapse, but it still has SwineBert's wrong

time set.Fast as lighning. Thus it means that I have no
reasons anymore to avoid explaining why I am a pervert
Face ****ter and a Criminal Graveyard Vandal, given
that I posted items (1) to (5)

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

Getting New Laptop G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 7 November 28th 12 07:09 PM
Laptop vs. Charts Dennis Woos Amateur Astronomy 16 December 6th 07 06:46 PM
What's the Best Laptop yo[_2_] Misc 0 May 31st 07 08:15 PM
Me and My Laptop G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 9 December 16th 06 02:54 PM
Laptop Richard Darn Amateur Astronomy 2 November 11th 03 12:16 AM