gemini in south australia

Old June 27th 18, 11:50 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default gemini in south australia

On Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 9:20:55 AM UTC+10, wrote:
I remember that gemini capsule. I saw it at whyalla airport as a kid in the 60s.
Ed Farrell

I made enquiries at the Johnson Space Centre when I visited in May 2018. Apparently it was the Gemini 10 capsule that I saw as a young boy at the Brisbane showground Pavillion in the 60's and it was the real deal.