How I see It(on micro=Macro)

Old January 14th 15, 05:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default How I see It(on micro=Macro)

In macro I see waves. In micro I see vibrations. In Macro I see water waves In micro I see space vibrating.I see water waves created by a push force.In micro I see vibration created by particle wobble force. Lots of fuel for thought here so I will greatly add to this reasoning. TreBert
Old January 14th 15, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/14/2015 12:54 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
In macro I see waves. In micro I see vibrations. In Macro I see water waves In micro I see space vibrating.I see water waves created by a push force.In micro I see vibration created by particle wobble force. Lots of fuel for thought here so I will greatly add to this reasoning. TreBert

Retard

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!