Artist - Warhol - Self-Portrait.

Old January 12th 07, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Warhol[_2_]

Default Artist - Warhol - Self-Portrait.

honestjohn wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Artist - Warhol - Self-Portrait.

Childhood:

The first phase of seven years of his infancy was blessed with

the
gracious patronage of the Holy Prophet, who gifted him all his

great

[...]

the Holy Prophet of Sally CometH. (the Rest of the Futur

portait must
remain secret for a while)

* * *

Future and Past of an Artist can save man from cometH doom...

The Shepherd von SallyVeas ... Hasan.

I Am Art.

Lovely kookgobble today.

Thats Why I am ART...

This things were written thousands years ago before my Birth Aint

that
Magic? Warhol Savor of Worlds... because its look LIKE that is

the HARD
ROCK TRUTH... ONE DAY I shall Save the Universe is Written... So

than
when will you start to pay your Pirate Tribut to Warhol????

Convert to
my Faith and the world will be saved... really its so simple as

that..

The Star of David of Warhol shall fly like an eagel.... The

Rebirth of
nation Moorish Nation of ISRAEL out of ashes is at Hand...

Jews YOUR Prince... The Boy Von SallyVeas--

Now the choice is yours.. Remain a coffee boy or Become ART like
Warhol...

Because I am really Art...

The Shepherd Von FEZ, Hasan Al Nacerani... aka the Greenknight
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ma_es.html#kha

PS My personal Flag... atleast the Maccabee Flag, of my Family...

have a reel flag but no Nation or castle anymore, while my

ancestors
rulled the world.... I was enslaved in the land of the Nacernara

for 40
years... Shall forgive them? Ofcourse I do... like I Will forgive

all
mankind their stupid sin because they revolted against their true
King... My Gran'da'dy...The King of the JOES
.

What about the Bobs? Who gets to be King of the Bobs?

what Boils? yeah one of the present for your kind from Gran'da'dy.

Your inability to employ rational thought is already well-known,
War-something.

who are the bobs?

More to the point, racist, who are the "JOES"?

Coffee Boy's.... and now your turn.... who are the "BOBS"?

"Bobs" is a game that the Gay-Netcabalers play, it's also known by a longer
name bobbing for knobs. Being a man, I'll assume that you know what a
"Knob" is.

C.H.J.

Arrrrw... I am Pirate SUN... not a Pirate Girl...

Thanks for this little teaching... Now I understand what he means with
"King of the Bobs"... the dirty boy.