Tom Potter's Identity Revealed

Old March 24th 04, 05:38 AM
CLT

Default Tom Potter's Identity Revealed

I am just a reporter
of important correlations that
occur in the sciences,
and in the affairs of mankind.

It is up to other folks to
verify the correlations,
and to decide what to do.

You're right Tom. It is easy to decide what to do in cases like your posts:

PLONK!

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/
Lunar Picture of the Day http://www.lpod.org/
************************************

Old March 24th 04, 06:00 AM
Tom Potter

"CLT" not@thisaddress wrote in message
I am just a reporter
of important correlations that
occur in the sciences,
and in the affairs of mankind.

It is up to other folks to
verify the correlations,
and to decide what to do.

You're right Tom. It is easy to decide what to do in cases like your

posts:

PLONK!

It is interesting to see that some people
want to hide from the fact
that a small group of people
instigated the class wars of the 1900's,
and are at it again,
instigating the religious wars of the 2000's.

It seems to me,
that all rational, intelligent folks,
would want to be aware of significant
actions that will affect their lives,
and the lives of their children.

As the old saying goes:
"Denial is not a river in Egypt."

--
Tom Potter http://tompotter.us

Old March 24th 04, 10:24 PM
Double-A

"Tom Potter" wrote in message ...
"CLT" not@thisaddress wrote in message
I am just a reporter
of important correlations that
occur in the sciences,
and in the affairs of mankind.

It is up to other folks to
verify the correlations,
and to decide what to do.

You're right Tom. It is easy to decide what to do in cases like your

posts:

PLONK!

It is interesting to see that some people
want to hide from the fact
that a small group of people
instigated the class wars of the 1900's,
and are at it again,
instigating the religious wars of the 2000's.

[snip]

So, who are they, Tom?

Double-A
Old March 25th 04, 03:58 AM
Tom Potter

"Double-A" wrote in message
om...
"Tom Potter" wrote in message

"CLT" not@thisaddress wrote in message
I am just a reporter
of important correlations that
occur in the sciences,
and in the affairs of mankind.

It is up to other folks to
verify the correlations,
and to decide what to do.

You're right Tom. It is easy to decide what to do in cases like your

posts:

PLONK!

It is interesting to see that some people
want to hide from the fact
that a small group of people
instigated the class wars of the 1900's,
and are at it again,
instigating the religious wars of the 2000's.

[snip]

So, who are they, Tom?

Do a Google search on
"who do" and "instigation" and war.

--
Tom Potter http://tompotter.us

Old March 25th 04, 05:07 AM
hanson

"Tom Potter" wrote in message
"Searles O'Dubhain" wrote in message
"hanson" wrote in message
[Tom barges in, clad in horror, and orates:]
As the old saying goes:
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy."

[hanson]
........AHAhhahahaha....AHAHAHAHAHA.........
I bet you do, Tom.........ahahahaha.......ahahahaha...
Tom, you must have thought of this Potterian drop of wisdom
while you were emptying a bottle from the following selection:
Wuliangye, Mei Kuei Lu Chiew, Kaoliang Chiew, Maotai or
Erguotou. Which one's your favorite, daily one, Tom?

[Searles]
It's actually from an old VMS (or is it UNIX or both) cookie
collection. My favorite goes something like ...

[Tom]
Actually Harry Hyena hanson was projecting
his preferences onto me.
I was talking about a "bottle of cola",
and he projects his own images of
other liquids onto me.
Tom Potter

[hanson]
.......ahahaha......."bottle of cola", yeah,... full of Wuliangye,
Mei Kuei Lu Chiew, Kaoliang Chiew, Maotai or Erguotou.
Which one's your favorite, daily one, Tom? -- These 2 guys
didn't run after you because of cola, Tom, "as can be seen"
he http://www.ip-developers.com/html/tard_matrix.html
Or did they want you for a frontal lobotomy. YOU said all this.
Don't weasel and try to roll your turd onto me, you old ****.
.......ahahahaha.......ahahahanson
Old March 25th 04, 08:31 AM
Tom Potter

"hanson" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"hanson" wrote in message
[...]

Frankly,
I don't drink anything stronger that pop,
and pop will drink anything.

He saw this sign once,
that said "Drink Canada dry",
so he went up there.

He never drank unless he was alone,
or with somebody.

I never saw him drop a drink.

I didn't know he drank,
until one day, I saw him sober.

Just kidding Pops,
where ever you are.

Just for the record,
I never saw him drink a drop.

--
Tom Potter http://tompotter.us

Old March 25th 04, 04:34 PM
hanson

"Tom Potter" wrote in message
"hanson" wrote in message
"Tom Potter" wrote in message
"Searles O'Dubhain" wrote
"hanson" wrote in message
[...]

...........ahahahaha......ahahahaha.....Tom, thus far I was
only egging you on about the Chinese liquors. Instigating!
But with your poetry above, you have convinced me that
you are a regular. Now, for the third time, Tom:
"Which one's your favorite, daily one, Tom?"
ahahahaha......ahahahanson

Old March 26th 04, 02:50 AM
Tom Potter

"hanson" wrote in message
.net...
"Tom Potter" wrote in message
"hanson" wrote in message
"Tom Potter" wrote in message
"Searles O'Dubhain" wrote
"hanson" wrote in message
[...]

I don't drink alcoholic beverages.

My favorite "daily" drink
is instant, Vietnam coffee. ( Vinacafe)

--
Tom Potter http://tompotter.us

Old March 26th 04, 04:42 PM
hanson

"Tom Potter" wrote in message
"hanson" wrote in message
"Tom Potter" wrote in message
"Searles O'Dubhain" wrote
"hanson" wrote in message
[...]

But you said "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me".
...........ahahahaha....ahahanson

Old March 27th 04, 01:00 PM
The Ghost In The Machine

In sci.physics, hanson

wrote
on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:42:07 GMT
et:
"Tom Potter" wrote in message
"hanson" wrote in message
"Tom Potter" wrote in message
"Searles O'Dubhain" wrote
"hanson" wrote in message
[...]

The meter's all wrong:

"I'd rather have a bottle of Vietnamese Coffee,
than to have to have a frontal lobotomy..."

:-)

#191, -- I may be tired but at least I'm still awake...
It's still legal to go .sigless.