DARWIN'S BOY NOW IN ED'S CORNER

Old April 27th 09, 01:03 PM posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,sci.astro,alt.obituaries,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
[email protected]

Default DARWIN'S BOY NOW IN ED'S CORNER

(This is the fifth in a 17,432-part series paying tribute to Ed Conrad
who ihas been tranformed into a babbling idiot after selling his brain
on eBay.

(Poor Ed now regrets having done so and wishes
the high bidder -- the National Center for the Criminally Insane in
Walla Walla, Wash. -- would return it for a full refund, including
postage,)

In any event, articles written by Mr. Conrad will continue to appear
on a daily basis, except on Christmases, until Sept. 16, 2016 -- or
until The Wizard gives him another brain (he's eating lots of goldwish
food)..

=================================

"GREAT-GREAT-GRANDPA WAS WRONG"

On July 29, 1996, (Darwin's Boy) wrote to
talk.origins whose moderator is David Iain Greig of Toronto...):

Scrapings from Ed Conrad's frontal lobes
reveal clear evidence of carboniferous
Haversian canals when viewed under my
Woolworth's Junior Scientist Kit microscope.

Ed Conrad's response...

Congratulations! You've got a mighty fine microscope there.
I've just used my Tinkertoy microscope to check out your
findings and I'm pretty sure I'm seeing what you're seeing,
except I think I'm also seeing some bark of the Lepidodendron
and some droppings from a giant prehistoric scorpion.

I'm wondering if your Woolworth's Junior Scientist Kit
microscope also cost $32.50 and was imported from Taiwan?

Incidentally, soon as I get a few extra bucks, I'm going to order
one of those Tinkertoy telescopes. I sort of question those
photos being beamed back from the Hubble and I'd sure like to check
them out for myself.

=============================

PETRIFIED HUMAN BONES, TEETH, SOFT ORGANS
UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE THAT MAN AS OLD AS COAL

Some of Ed's Mind-Boggling Discoveries Between Coal Veins

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skully,jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/zedjaw.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate11.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder2.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladdery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Fetus8.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpg

================

"OH, THE HUMANITY!"

Here is a spectacular cross-section of coal veins beneath Mahanoy
City, Pa., where Ed Conrad discovered the vast majority of his many,
many
thousands of petrified fossils. -- SOME HUMAN -- over the past 28
years.

It confirms, beyond all reasonable doubt, that an asteroid, meteor or
comet had struck the earth
and offers the undeniable physical evidence of a catastrophe that
boggles the mind, especially the anchors on Fox News..

Some of the URLs below showing the result of the impact can be
enlarged by clicking on them. The street names in Mahanoy City are
shown on the map.(Water Street was renamed Market Street in the
1930s.)

THE ANATOMY OF A CATACLYSM

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...472383101&p=61

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...472392315&p=62

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...472383097&p=63

=============================

MAN AS OLD AS COAL

FOSSILS -- SOME HUMAN -- DISCOVERED
BETWEEN PENNSYLVANIA ANTHRACITE VEINS

http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS06/HumanFemur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladdery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpg

And many, many, many more where these came from....
..
============================

RESEARCH ON PETRIFIED HUMAN CALVARIUM
AND FEMUR DONE BY LIN LIANGTAI OF TAIWAN

THE PETRIFIED HUMAN CALVARIUM
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG

CALVARIUM REPORT by Lin Liangtai of Taiwan
http://groups.google.com/group/idfos...-article?hl=en

PETRIFIED HUMAN FEMUR
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg
FEMUR REPORT by Lin Liangtai of Taiwan
http://groups.google.com/group/idfos...-article?hl=en

Lin Liangtai's Web Page
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315

=====================================

SEM COMPARISON OF SPECIMEN
TOP ANATOMIST IDENTIFIED AS A TIBIA

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg

Scanning Electron Microscopy of the internal surface
of the obect that noted human anatomist Wilton M. Krogman identified
as a tibia. Both photos were taken at 2,000X..

http://www.edconrad.org/images/bones.jpg

This is the specimen that Paul PZ Myers, then of Temple and now a
disgrace to the University of Minnesota, along with Andrew Macrae,
then of Calgary
University, fraudulently tampered with. Macrae had been enthrusted
with a specimen that Krogman identified as a tibia, then -- in
cahoots
with with Myers -- had "prepared" a ground section from a rock or
concretion and ispalyed the internal structure on Macrae's Web page.
It was a feeble effort to conceal the presence of Haversian canals
that exist in the genuine specimen, confirming it indeed is BONE..

====================================

WHEN SCIENCE VS. PSEUDOSCIENCE
http://www.edconrad.com
(And, Ed Conrad, as you know, is WINNING.)

======================================

Ed Conrad (rear) and his wolf named Blue.
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/EdnBlue.JPG

=============================

Ed Conrad can be reached at
(E-mails from braindead scientists rejected.)

If This is YOU, Keep Your Distance
(EVOLUTIONISTS FINALLY RUNNING OUT OF GAS)
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SaveTheWhale.jpg

===========================

DEC 21, 2012 -- ANOTHER DOOMSDAY?
http://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html

Article 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the 17,432-part series

ED CONRAD GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.g...ff4f55ac10acd5

DARWIN REALLY SAID A MOUTHFUL

WHEN 'V' DOESN'T MEAN VICTORY

WHY EVOLUTIONISTS ARE SCARED SHOUTLESS OF ED CONRAD