ASTRO: Jupiter 09-28-07 (Red Jr.)

Old September 29th 07, 03:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J.Warren

Default ASTRO: Jupiter 09-28-07 (Red Jr.)

A rare evening with decent seeing low on the horizon gave me by best Jupiter
images yet with my new camera. I think the thing I'm liking most about the
new DBK is the fact that the noise is much lower than compared to my Toucam.
The Oval BA aka "Red Jr." shows up well in this shot.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg [email protected] (31.2 KB, 126 views)
Old September 29th 07, 07:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro

"J.Warren" schreef in bericht
m...
A rare evening with decent seeing low on the horizon gave me by best
Jupiter images yet with my new camera. I think the thing I'm liking most
about the new DBK is the fact that the noise is much lower than compared to
my Toucam. The Oval BA aka "Red Jr." shows up well in this shot.

that's a nice one ! Lots of detail. From my site, Jupiter is very low in the
sky and I have not had any luck imaging it. In a few years time, Jupiter
will be higher in the sky .....

--
martijn
www.xs4all.nl/~martlian