~ * Angel Guides Revealed * ~

Old July 14th 05, 02:43 PM
Double-A

Default ~ * Angel Guides Revealed * ~

Twittering One wrote:
Victoria C. Rivamonte, PsyD

Matthew B. Smith, MD

You sexually violated me.
You endangered my life.
You almost killed me.

You concealed this information in my medical records.

That is an Egregious Abuse of Power
Of a regulated profession.

Yes, I have documentation.
Yes, I have provided this material to my physician.

Yes, this is Illegal.

My name is Virginia Hooper

~ * ~

Virginia,

Why don't you put this in the hands of a good lawyer rather than
continuing to pillory people here?

I really think that would be best.

Double-A

Old July 14th 05, 03:50 PM
Twittering One

Good idea.
Where's Sferiff Blair ~ ?

Old July 16th 05, 06:44 AM
Bee

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Twittering One wrote:
Victoria C. Rivamonte, PsyD

Matthew B. Smith, MD

You sexually violated me.
You endangered my life.
You almost killed me.

You concealed this information in my medical records.

That is an Egregious Abuse of Power
Of a regulated profession.

Yes, I have documentation.
Yes, I have provided this material to my physician.

Yes, this is Illegal.

My name is Virginia Hooper

~ * ~

Virginia,

Why don't you put this in the hands of a good lawyer rather than
continuing to pillory people here?

I really think that would be best.

Double-A

Hello Double A .. Been away .. Back a day or two ..

That is what I could not understand .. Just because someone is going through
hard times like this doesn't mean they have the right to splodge it onto
others as if their negative side has now got a lease to be cruel .. That is
the only reason I wrote as I did .. Just so as you understand .. Twitty has
all the rights to get a lawyer and proceed to take action if this is what
really happened... but not be so rude as she has been coming across. There
is always someone worse off and yet we always believe at the time it is us
that has the worst thing happening to us and of course it is that way for
all of us .. So, I was having compassion come out of me as I heard the slams
oh so subtlely in my face from her ....as if I was not worth the bother to
feel for her, yet .. I was worth the bother for snippent remarks, as to
defame my the natural being within me. Water off a duck's back really ..

I hope she sorts it out so as she can be the being she trully is and not the
scorned one .. It will only lead to physical troubles that are hard to
reverse.

I was going to write this last week when you stated you had no words for my
past ... but have been too busy .. I just wanted you to know that I am not
in any pain and do not live off my bad experiences .. nor do I want to
spread a distatseful aroma ..

Bee-Ji-conetemplaing -

Old July 16th 05, 07:59 AM
Double-A

Bee wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Twittering One wrote:
[...]

I have long recommended for her to get a lawyer to advise her. He/she
will not have any allegiances to the medical establishment that will
keep him/her from rightly advising her on what courses of action are
worth pursuing and which are not. She can talk to several lawyers if
she wants. They often give free or nominal cost initial consultations.
If they find nothing worth pursuing, then she should put it behind her
and get on with her life. Dwelling on revenge will only hurt yourself
in the end.

But you have to understand that Twittering is not well. She really
needs someone to help her manage her life right now, but has no one.
She has alienated many people who have tried to help her because of her
temperament. But I am in a similar fix to her these days, long out of
work, running out of money, in a funk, feeling paralyzed like a deer in
the headlights. So I can naturally sympathize with her situation, and
so she has had a hard time alienating me.

I was going to write this last week when you stated you had no words for my
past ... but have been too busy .. I just wanted you to know that I am not
in any pain and do not live off my bad experiences .. nor do I want to
spread a distatseful aroma ..

Bee-Ji-conetemplaing -

I am glad that you have successfully put your past pain behind you and
are making the best of life in the present.

Double-A

Old July 16th 05, 09:20 AM
Twittering One

I believe the Law calls it ~
Willful Endangerment of Life.

Make jest if you wish,
But it was most dangerous neglect
Under those circumstancs.

And the consequences
Are not funny, or anything to make light of,
But certainly, to speak of ...

You simply do not do that to a person,
Or fauna, or flora.

Old July 16th 05, 09:26 AM
Bee

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Bee wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Twittering One wrote:
[...]

snipped
Dwelling on revenge will only hurt yourself
in the end.

Yes .. It's not pleasant for anyone, No?!

But you have to understand that Twittering is not well.

I do understand she is not well believe me .. however, to get well someone
has ro want to ..
I do understand about "Not weell" is Double A .. but lets not go there as
life is what it is ..
We all get the "hard-card" dealt some time .. yet some of us just get it
more often than others :-)
I think it may be that life could be trying to say to some of us .. "have we
had enough of this lesson"?

She really
needs someone to help her manage her life right now, but has no one.

It starts with accepting love from others and giiving love (and not always
from the lower end of the scale)
and I know this is a hard call, yes ...

She has alienated many people who have tried to help her because of her
temperament. But I am in a similar fix to her these days, long out of
work, running out of money, in a funk, feeling paralyzed like a deer in
the headlights. So I can naturally sympathize with her situation, and
so she has had a hard time alienating me.

Well .. she doesn't have nobody when it comes to emotional support ..
Twitty has you .. and that is something to be grateful for Double A
.....maybe twitty is good for you too ..
It is a wonderful thing when .. "A friend in need is a friend indeed" .

I was going to write this last week when you stated you had no words for
my
past ... but have been too busy .. I just wanted you to know that I am
not
in any pain and do not live off my bad experiences .. nor do I want to
spread a distatseful aroma ..

Bee-Ji-conetemplaing -

I am glad that you have successfully put your past pain behind you and
are making the best of life in the present.

It creeps in but I have found techniques to put it back on the shelf where
it is alot safer for all on many levels g

Double-A

Bee

Old July 16th 05, 09:37 AM
Bee

"Twittering One" wrote in message
oups.com...
I believe the Law calls it ~
Willful Endangerment of Life.

Make jest if you wish,
But it was most dangerous neglect
Under those circumstancs.

And the consequences
Are not funny, or anything to make light of,
But certainly, to speak of ...

You simply do not do that to a person,
Or fauna, or flora.

This may be true Twitty ..
But can you distance yourself
and not let that negative energy have it's way with you ..
and destroy a piece of your worthiness...

The consequences are not funny ..
yet being one removed via emotion unattchment
may give you a breather to see ...
that you have the strength to get past it ..
and commence to deal with it
in such a way ..
that you do not hurt yourself in the process!!

I can assure you that no-one lasughs at such an act!!
Are you prepared to let love help out a little ..
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
When trust is broken ..
Trust your inner guide ..
allow the waves of pain
to leave as fast as they come!

For this way you will deal with
this kind of scum!
Nor be caught up in a nasty weave ..
whereby this kind of energy
loves you to grieve ..

If one lets go of the string
attached via forced offering ..
unblocking will occur,
Light hearted Twitty will return!

Bee-Ji!

Old July 16th 05, 09:55 AM
Bee

In a day of Lack
the Quack will Quake
The earth will break
the knees will shake
Because the Black has fallen in

Where be the cue lined up ..during written off quacke ...quacked out!!

Fighting off colours that dare to enter as knee's fake shake!! Hiding behind
Black!

In a day of Lack, the Black is Back
In the crack, the craic, the laughing black
Moist from tears not shed
Is wed to the fathom cast in a spasm
by a see-man scattered by what he "Be"

The back of black is hidden colours that crack the quaking quack that splats
spasms of fight to flight .. as we humans really see how scattered we can
be .. g

Free, free the black
the Speed of Dark
Contract and snap the cat-like map
that marks a path on the soul

Free the black? The is black is free! As free as the white shines a sprinkle
of glistened shades that resemble colours!! Marks are but signs that soul is
moving!! Snapping us slowly back home!!

A thread is held to the minotaur
you weld your dark with your fear
and find inside
the blind behind
there is nothing but the drum in your ear.

The drum in ear .. is loud so loud .. yet fear treads through weary blind
spot speeding past the sounds that lead to hole of dark space!! Behind the
blind lay dorment echoes of memories afar!!!

We are all but little children whom if we wish .. can ride upon a star!

A star of many colours from dark to light! Til we reach that beat of our
being and slither through to .. that space we see as divinely ours .. that
thread, Golden and bright!

By Michael -San & bee-Ji-baba