Phasar Locked On Target

Old August 5th 07, 06:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Phasar Locked On Target

nightbat wrote

Earth based laser beaming out to our Milkyway,
fascinating pic for all those interested in astronomy. Adaptive optics
what Darla was referring Science Officers too.

See:
http://www.space.com/imageoftheday/i...ay_070803.html

clear skies,
the nightbat

Old August 5th 07, 07:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Human must be very naive, if they think that superior extraterrestrial
lifeforms are peaceful.

There are two types of superior extraterrestrial lifeforms, those who
don't care a **** about you, and those who wants to replace your
inferior system, with their own superior system.

Old August 5th 07, 08:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Aug 4, 11:00 pm, wrote:
Human must be very naive, if they think that superior extraterrestrial
lifeforms are peaceful.

There are two types of superior extraterrestrial lifeforms, those who
don't care a **** about you, and those who wants to replace your
inferior system, with their own superior system.

The Seans have been watching over us throughout our history.

Double-A

Old August 5th 07, 09:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:
Commander Double-A

On Aug 4, 11:00 pm, wrote:

Human must be very naive, if they think that superior extraterrestrial
lifeforms are peaceful.

There are two types of superior extraterrestrial lifeforms, those who
don't care a **** about you, and those who wants to replace your
inferior system, with their own superior system.

Commander Double-A

The Seans have been watching over us throughout our history.

Double-A

nightbat

Correct Commander the net reported Seans are not like any self
claimed extraterrestrial entities or beings we've normally expected to
ever find breaking into our profound AA net newsgroup conversations.
Even SETI could not claim as much and their organization is dedicated to
hopefully making contact. Thanks to our Team mate Officer Greysky who no
doubt made it possible for that immense breakthrough.

as you were,
the nightbat
Old August 5th 07, 03:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

The Seans have been watching over us throughout our history.

Watching over you? Like a farmer watching over his herd of animals?