It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Old October 24th 18, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 4:28:09 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Perhaps the last perfect day, as rain is now possible. A cool 60F as of 4:15 PM here in Gresham. Wind south at 3 mph. Humidity 60%. Sun through high clouds.

Double-A

Still staying warm.No clouds in sight. Van not running.Plan is to use it as a tiny house and I;m now looking for a nice flashy car(red) Good buys everywhere.Cash money brings the price down. Bert
Old October 25th 18, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 1:59:28 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 4:28:09 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Perhaps the last perfect day, as rain is now possible. A cool 60F as of 4:15 PM here in Gresham. Wind south at 3 mph. Humidity 60%. Sun through high clouds.

Double-A

Still staying warm.No clouds in sight. Van not running.Plan is to use it as a tiny house and I;m now looking for a nice flashy car(red) Good buys everywhere.Cash money brings the price down. Bert

Here's the perfect car for you:

https://classics.autotrader.com/clas...dget/101047917

The rainy season has begun here in Gresham. Raining now and 56F as of 2:00 PM. Wind east at 4 mph. Humidity 78%.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. She received her election ballot (motor voter), but I think I am going to have to do some convincing to get her to vote it. It's not that she doesn't have political opinions, but I think she has never voted before.

Double-A

Old October 26th 18, 03:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Van running again,but have an itch to buy a sports car. Keep losing my sun glasses,and having a White Out.Bert
Old October 26th 18, 07:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 7:21:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Van running again,but have an itch to buy a sports car. Keep losing my sun glasses,and having a White Out.Bert

Cool sleeping.Sun so bright it hurts my blue eyes. Thinking how my talk on electrons and photons should go.It has to be 100% original and fit with reality.Being tone deaf all questions in notes.Bert
Old October 26th 18, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, October 26, 2018 at 11:00:49 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 7:21:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Van running again,but have an itch to buy a sports car. Keep losing my sun glasses,and having a White Out.Bert

Cool sleeping.Sun so bright it hurts my blue eyes. Thinking how my talk on electrons and photons should go.It has to be 100% original and fit with reality.Being tone deaf all questions in notes.Bert

I used to have some nice Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses worth over $200 that I never even wore! I ended up selling them with a bunch of stuff I sold to try to pay my rent an put off becoming homeless. I have have problems with my eyes even wearing sunglasses. Got spots in my eyes, and headaches. I think if the sunglasses are not high standard to block the UV rays, it can be worse on your eyes than not wearing them at all.

Scattered showers here in Gresham today. Forecast is for rain everyday in the foreseeable future! Temp 62F as of 1:45 PM. Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 86%.

I cast my ballot for the General Election today. Put in the ballot box here at the library to save the 50 cents postage.

Double-A

Double-A
Old October 27th 18, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Had a nice morning. Got veggies at Farmers' Market. Kim brought me Korean food. But now the rain has started again. As of 3 PM here in Gresham it is a pleasant 65F. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 64%.

I tried to watch the World Series game last night, but when the game had been on for 7 hours, it was after midnight, and into the 18th inning, I just couldn't stay awake anymore!

Double-A

Old October 28th 18, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 3:06:06 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Had a nice morning. Got veggies at Farmers' Market. Kim brought me Korean food. But now the rain has started again. As of 3 PM here in Gresham it is a pleasant 65F. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 64%.

I tried to watch the World Series game last night, but when the game had been on for 7 hours, it was after midnight, and into the 18th inning, I just couldn't stay awake anymore!

Double-A

Two games in one. Sunny Warm and dry.Still have water for showers.In olden days wars were over water.That day is near.I'm giving up on Sandy.Bert
Old October 28th 18, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 12:33:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 3:06:06 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Had a nice morning. Got veggies at Farmers' Market. Kim brought me Korean food. But now the rain has started again. As of 3 PM here in Gresham it is a pleasant 65F. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 64%.

I tried to watch the World Series game last night, but when the game had been on for 7 hours, it was after midnight, and into the 18th inning, I just couldn't stay awake anymore!

Double-A

Two games in one. Sunny Warm and dry.Still have water for showers.In olden days wars were over water.That day is near.I'm giving up on Sandy.Bert

Sort of a double header! Last night's game was easier to watch.

Thunder and lightning and rain as I came to the library! Wish I could send some of this your way.

Now rain has stopped again. 54F as of 2:30 PM. Wind south at 8 mph. Humidity 79%.

Double-A

Old October 29th 18, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Some sun through clouds today in Gresham. Ground still wet. Now 57F as of 1:45 PM. Wind south at 6 mph. Humidity 71%. Chance of more rain 45%,

The Dodgers disappointed again. The Ducks left Arizona with singed tail feathers. Only the Beavers turned their usual 31-6 opener in Colorado into an eventual victory in OT! Go Beavs!

Double-A

Old October 30th 18, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sun through clouds, a brief break in the showers. Now 56F as of 3:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 4 mph. Humidity 71%.

Well this is not supposed to be tornado country, and I didn't think this was tornado season, but three twisters were reported in our area yesterday! One was near the Portland Meadows horse race track, a second near Hillsboro, and a third at Scio near the coast!

What's our paradise coming too?

Double-A