celestron nexstar 8

Old July 14th 03, 01:47 AM
Rod Mollise

Default celestron nexstar 8

I can give you a view...a point of view. Don't buy the LXD55 or you will
have no views at all!! No kidding, these scopes are a pile of trouble. Get
the Nexstar, or better yet, get the Meade LX90.

Al

Hi:

Yep. My views too. I wanted the LXD55 to work out. But for most people it
hasn't. Not out of the box. In contrast, the LX90 is one of the sweetest,
best-natured scopes out there.

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers!
Goto http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html