Big dob tracking--platform or dob driver?

Old July 13th 03, 10:54 PM
gmyers2

Default Big dob tracking--platform or dob driver?

there is now a THIRD option on the planet....

the ServoCAT by RXDesign
With it you get easy installation (usually in 3 - 4 hours with common tools
and NO visible holes)...
FULL time tracking...
Totally silent Track and Guide
Fast slewing at speeds up to and over 8 deg/sec
FULLY programmible by the user (slew speed in real units: Deg/sec, guide in
arcsecs/sec, accel in secs, even backlash comp)
GOTO operation to 9000, 29000, or unlimited objects
FULL planetarium support
no added height
little extra weight (~ 5 #)
True circular spiral search
full function handpad with optional 2nd/Wireless handpad
POWERed Ground board for no more battery hassles...

and on and on....

available for scopes from 8" - 15" (ServoCAT Jr) and 16" - 40" (ServoCAT)

www.RXDesignOnline.com including a comparison page to Platforms

http://www.uncensored-news.com

Old July 14th 03, 04:38 AM
Michael McCulloch

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:54:28 GMT, "gmyers2"
wrote:

there is now a THIRD option on the planet....

the ServoCAT by RXDesign

www.RXDesignOnline.com including a comparison page to Platforms

The product may be great, but that is one of the worst web site
designs I've ever seen. Very poorly organized and formatted...

---
Michael