When will Saturn be in the southen sky?

Old July 14th 03, 04:04 AM
Lunatiki

Default When will Saturn be in the southen sky?

?

Old July 14th 03, 04:36 AM
Lunatiki

Thanks for the info. When will the next time to view it be?

"Florian" wrote in message
Long time i'm afraid. I ran HNSky ahead and followed Saturn. It spends the
next 7 years in Gemini/Cancer/Leo and doesn't pass south of the equator
until the latter part of 2010.

-Florian

Old July 14th 03, 06:21 AM
bwhiting

Saturn currently rises about 75 minutes ahead of the sun now...in
mid-twilight;
so by the end of July, Saturn will be rising in the east about
an hour before first light...and of course, it gets better as
the months go by.
Tom W.

Old July 14th 03, 06:39 AM
Llanzlan Klazmon The 15th

"Lunatiki" none wrote in :

Thanks for the info. When will the next time to view it be?

Download a planetarium program and you will be able to answer these
questions yourself. A good free program is Cartes Du Ciel:

http://www.stargazing.net/astropc

Llanzlan.